Posted August 14, 2014
We love this school, both of my kids have attended over the last 6 years and it's amazing. The teachers are fantastic and the Principal is kind, but expects order too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pioneer. They make learning fun through the arts, including music, starting in Kindergarten.

Posted February 10, 2011
Pioneer Rocks! Our son has attended Pioneer from 2nd through 5th grades. We've had great teachers who really care about their students and our son has enjoyed the music and art options offered at Pioneer. It's a great community-oriented environment with an active PTA group, as well as a principal who attends all of the PTA family activities, along with several of the teachers.

Posted April 12, 2010
Pioneer Elementary School is the best!! They teach with art which is fun. I also went to another schoool and they only do art crafts like once a month. If you want your kid to have fun and learn then Pioneer is your best option!!

Posted March 24, 2010
We have been a Pioneer family for three years now and can not say enough about this wonderful Art Magnet school! We have a daughter in 4th grade and a son in 2nd. The Art Magnet status means smaller class sizes, more involved parents (in my opinion...enrollment at the school is via a lottery system), an emphasis in the arts- visual, as well as musical, etc. Both are children have thrived here. The teachers are engaging, the principal and staff are very committed. We couldn't be happier!

Posted February 03, 2010
My son has really had a wonderful time at this Pioneer, he loves all of the music classes and really is challenged with his classwork. He has always been a bright child and Pioneer is helping him hit his full potential!

Pioneer Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Great teachers and staff! They really care about every student!

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted August 04, 2008
Pioneer School of the Arts has been a blessing for my son. He has loved all three teachers that he has had there. He loved being in the play last year in second grade and has enjoyed the other performances as well in the previous years. Our 5 year old will be going to Pioneer for the first year this year and has the same Kindergarten teacher our older son had. She is wonderful! The new principle is amazing! He is really involved with the kids and knows their names. The front office staff are very friendly and call me by name when I come to the office. The lunch staff are equally friendly. This is a great school! I would recommend it to anyone.

Pioneer Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2008

Pioneer Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2008

Pioneer Elementary School
13255 West Mc Millan Rd, Boise, ID  83713
Last modified Pioneer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top