Bad
Good

Posted August 16, 2011
i loved this school and i know everyone else will love this school too, the teachers that are there are great and very helpful.

Posted June 14, 2011
This school is amazing. We love the art/dance/music programs and classes, we love that our kids get to be on stage regularly. The parent involvement is awesome, and the PTA this year was incredible. The principal goes above and beyond her job descriptions and has memorized EVERY SINGLE CHILD in the entire school. She knows who the kids are, who the parents are, and remembers the activities and things they've done during the school year. I really can't give this school a high enough rating.

Posted April 17, 2011
Chirstine Donnell School Of the Arts is an outstanding school that I call home... and have since it opened in 1st grade! At Donnell I have learned so much about life and that to fit in its always best to be yourself! I have gone to school here since 1st grade... and it greatly disappoints me that next year, for eighth grade I wont be able to attend because the school district says we cant have eighth grade anymore... :( I wish there was a way that the next students could remember me the way Im always going to remember Donnell and all the great teachers and friends I had there! This school is definetly the best school you will ever find, especially for a very art-oriented person like myself! So I would like to say that unless your looking for a boring old same-old same-old school, Donnell is THE place to be! there is no way I would ever change my years there! this school... is.... amazing! I cant think of enough words to describe it!!! but one word that comes as close as it gets would have to be : PHENOMENAL!

Christine Donnell School Of Arts 1

Posted January 28, 2010
I have a child in third grade at Christine Donnell. My child was behind in reading and math. I had asked to have tests run to find out where she was having problems and to see where we could improve. After asking for a year the tests were never done. We enlisted outside help and got to the bottom of the problem that my child was having at which point the school asked us to have the results so they could now help her. I should have never had to go to the lengths I had to to get my child help. I could not be more disappointed in a school and would not recomend puting your child in this school.

Posted September 17, 2009
my grandsons has done quite well in that school. and they like it

Posted September 17, 2009
Christine Donnell School of the Arts is a magnet school for K-8. My sons have been going since the year it opened (2nd grade to current, 7th). It is held to the same standards as any public school, but the curriculum is taught with a strong emphasis on the Arts (music, drama, visual art) as well as encourages better leadership skills.

Posted March 15, 2009
Wonderful School, great teachers and care for the students academic abilities

Posted March 07, 2009
I have 2 children at this school. One in 2nd grade and one in 6th grade. I have been most impressed with the teachers, their teaching methods and the warmth of the staff. They have done some fun and interesting art projects. Overall, this school provides an excellent environment for learning and the teachers are involved and engaged with the students.

Posted October 22, 2008
I have 4 children attending this school. My children love to go to school and the environment is kind and caring and a safe haven for a school age child.

Posted January 14, 2008
This school rarely cares about the middle school kids that are there.We get no game nights, party, dances, events, not even a good lunch! This school could do alot to make the Middle school kids feel more like a Jr.High.

7075 South Five Mile Rd, Boise, ID  83709
Last modified Christine Donnell School Of Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christine Donnell School Of Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top