Posted August 25, 2014
Joplin is a great school. The staff and students are welcoming and inviting. It's not a new, fancy school, but it is a special neighborhood school with caring, compassionate teachers. I have been lucky to have had two children attend Joplin. The teachers have high standards and both have made progress academically. They have also made long-lasting peer friendships. This school has a small-town feel that is unique in this day and age.

Joplin Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
It is a small, loving and high achieving elementary school. Three out of my four children have either attended or are attending Joplin. They they are smart, well adjusted, respectful people. They have learned these attiributes at home and a good majority of these have been also taght and emphasized from the outstanding teachers and administrators from Joplin. They are highly involved in community action and participate all year long in fundraising or donation drives for different orginizations through out our community. I LOVE Joplin and am a proud Joplin parent. In our area, we have two other school options for my children to attend, both of these schools are at least fifteen to twenty years newer and with much more upgrade materials and higher quality facilities. However, even with all of these attractive ammenities, we still choose to be a Joplin Jaguar... there is no greater school! Our school motto: I am proud to be a Joplin Jaguar. With spirit and pride I will strive to be the best I can be. I will be responsible, respectful and reliable, at home, at school and everywhere I go.

Posted August 12, 2008
My daughter had miss langley last year who was fantastic! i cannot say enough about the school, the teachers, and especially the school secretary who has made the school feel like a 2nd home to my kids!

Posted July 23, 2008
it has alot of good teachers

Posted May 10, 2008

Joplin Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2008
My daughter has Mrs. West in fourth grade. She is an amazing teacher. My child has never felt more secure and able in a school setting before. Thank you to Mrs. West!

Posted April 14, 2006

Joplin Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2006
The administration at this school was the most rigid I had ever encountered in my experience as an involved parent. When my children attended, parents were not warmly welcomed as volunteers at the school by the front office. However, individual teachers were greatful for the help. Children are not encouraged to ask questions or think outside the box. Other than a few teachers and programs, this was not the nuturing school my children needed. Many of the teachers seem stressed and unhappy. However, the music program and teacher were awesome.

Joplin Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2004

Joplin Elementary School
12081 West Demeyer St, Boise, ID  83713
Last modified Joplin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joplin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top