Posted May 22, 2012
I have been so impressed with the staff at Frontier Elementary. My son came from another school and had such poor testing and reading scores and it was a fight for him to attend school every morning. within a month of being at Frontier Mrs. Woolsey had him confident in school he enjoyed going everyday. after being there for less than a year he is testing at "Expert" and "Advanced" on all of his state tests. This is such an achievment for my young son and I owe everything to Mrs. Friday, Mrs. Woolsey as well as ALL of the other staff there. It makes a mother's heart feel so full knowing that your child that once hated school now loves it and is thriving in the wonderful environent that the staff makes for them. Great Job Frontier Elementary Staff!!! and Many Thank you's from a gratefull Mother.

Posted November 05, 2009
The atmosphere here at Frontier is friendly and people always show kindness and respect. Frontier's teachers are very dedicated and hardworking. They are always showing how much they care for their students and also willing to help out someone in need, whether it is a student or a staff member. Our students receive not only a good education but are getting a good foundation to prepare them for the future.

Posted August 17, 2009
My daughter is very excited to be starting third grade this year at Frontier after completing, pre-school. first, and second grades at Frontier. I have been very impressed with how the school is able to group similarly skilled student together to teach at their level ,as well as the teachers ability to adapt to the learning styles of each individual child. I have met a lot of the teachers and staff and I am convinced they are all totally focused on doing the best they can for the children, and it shows everyday and in my daughter as well. The only negative I have toward the school is that it seems to have poor parental involvement.

Posted June 07, 2009
I loved this past school year for both my girls. I have a daughter in the MEI pre-school program (Ms. Cindy) and she has done SO well! I also have a daughter in second grade who had a wonderful teacher (Mrs. Woolsey). The poor lady had 27 kids in her class but she did a GREAT job! I hope they don't have so many kids in one class next year. That is the only thing I didn't like.

Posted July 13, 2008

Frontier Elementary School
11851 Musket Dr, Boise, ID  83713
Last modified Frontier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top