Bad
Good

People should know that this is the new location in Boise, so that means new staff. I'm currently a student there and I love it! The teachers really care about making each students learning experience as great as possible and their really like friends in a way. I don't see any bullying to be honest. It was a bigger issue at the old East Junior High. The faculty works hard to stop that inappropriate behavior and if it appears, they quickly try to help. We are the "rich kid" school, but I don't believe we're rude. Sure, you will find some rude people at East, but couldn't you at any other school in the world? Also, the music programs here are amazing, especially choir and band. The orchestra is in progress with the change that has happened, but it has potential. It's a fantastic school overall and I'm really enjoying it! Go Hornets!

This school is the worst, people are aragunt and conceded. I go to east. This need some adjusting in the facts, that bullying is a issues.

Our daughter started at East in the middle of 8th grade and was immediately made to feel welcome. They have a wonderful ambassador program that helps new students make new friends and get involved. Our daughter loved it there - she got a great education and made so many nice friends. Our son is currently in 8th grade there in the new building and he also loves it. We have been pleased with all of their teachers and have found the music teachers - choir and band - to be exceptional.

Wonder if these ratings take into account East Jr High moved into a brand new building fall of 09? We have two children currently attending East. We loved ex-principal Bonita Hammer but principal Roberts seems to be doing a great job. Some of the teachers the kids have had are slackers but as a whole, they're great. Great school pride going on here!

this school is the bomb!!! i love it! great teachers and ppl! ;)

east is the bomb!!! i love it! great teachers and ppl!! :)

I went there for junior high and loved it. Everybody I know that went there loved it too. It has so much character and is much more open than all the other schools. Everybody gets along and are friendly to people they don't know. This school would be my top choice out of any Jr. High.

It is a very open school; teachers are frindly, there are lots of active clubs and sports, and I would choose this school out of any other!

Last modified East Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9