Posted August 07, 2011
Fairmont is a pretty good school. The only reason we have low testing scores is because we have a lot of people from other countries at our school that are still learning english, let alone the other subjects. The students are overall pretty nice and cooperative. Some do drugs, but that is the same pretty much anywhere you go. And thankfully there are no uniforms

Fairmont Junior High School 4

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted April 17, 2005
Im not a parent but I go to Fairmont and its the best school yet!! The staff is amazing and the kids here are really nice. Ive learned so much, Id recommened this school anyday!

Posted November 05, 2004
my daughter went to fairmont(gone on to H.S.) and had a GREAT experience, teachers are sincere, caring and just plain AWESOME. Ms. Oliver is a great counselor and Mr.Hiller really gives it his all. I wish all teachers everywhere could take a lesson from the way he works!! My daughter has blossomed in high school like I never expected and I feel it is mostly due to the last year she spent at Fairmont. thanks for your great staff!

Posted March 19, 2004
Well I'm not a parent, but I go to Fairmont and I love it. Our new principal this year is awesome! The school spirit is so cool. I can't imagine going anywhere else!

Posted July 27, 2003
- a former student

Fairmont Junior High School
2121 North Cole Rd, Boise, ID  83704
Last modified Fairmont Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmont Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.