Posted July 20, 2009

Posted September 08, 2004
As a grandparent I think I might be a little more critical than a parent but I think Franklin is a terrific school. My granddaughter has had excellent experiences and wonderful teachers. I am really pleased with the interaction between the teachers and students. My granddaughter's first grade teacher was excellent and her entire class was well prepared for the second grade. The school staff encourages parent and family involvement with the school and keeps the family informed of the students progress and activities.

Posted September 09, 2003
My daughter is in Kindergarten this year and she has really fallen in love with her teacher and princepal. I really like the way the school is designed and the way the teachers seem to care more about the students than anything else.

Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2003
We moved here from Portland during the middle of the 2002-2003 school year. My 5th grader was having trouble in math, and in Portland they had no title 1 resourses for math. All of their title1 monies went to reading. When we got here I talked to the school and to her teacher, he saw her struggle and put her in title1 math... Thank You

Franklin Elementary School
5007 Franklin Rd, Boise, ID  83705
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top