Boise, ID

Posted May 06, 2014
Highlands is amazing!!! I have spent k-6th grade at this school and now I am going to Jr.High, and I excel at art, math, science, history, and I even read FOUR YEARS above my grade level...

Posted August 13, 2013
What a lovely school! There is so much care in this community of people. The teachers, staff, family and students truly join forces to create a wonderful learning environment for the children.

Posted August 17, 2004

Posted August 17, 2004
I could not pay tuition for a better school. The teachers are dedicated and attentive, parents older and highly involved in their children's education.

Highlands Elementary School
3434 Bogus Basin Rd, Boise, ID  83702
Last modified Highlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highlands Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top