Bad
Good

I am a retired teacher and grandmother. I have a second grade grand daughter. I have visited the school many times and have always felt welcomed. My granddaughter amazes me. The subjects she loves the most are the ones we stress, math and reading. She is already into chapter books and reads to me a lot. She has had a chance to nurture that at this school and become very good at it. In her math, she can do all her problems and then turn around and explain in writing what she did and how she did it. This school has taken a curious little person and showed her the world through reading, writing and math. I see this child being a life long learner because of this experience. I always wanted each of my students to bloom like this. Thank you Hillcrest for caring about your students.

I think this is a great school! Wonderful, caring and friendly staff. We love it here! :)

I love the staff. Each teacher takes the time to get to know the strengths and weaknesses of their students. This helps the teacher to tailor individual instruction. The staff go above and beyond to help students and their families. We love it here!

Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.