Fort Boise Mid High (Alternative) 0

Posted February 16, 2008
I am saddened by what has happened to Boise School District in regards to Fort Boise Alternative School. I give kudos to the staff and administration but what kind of elitist message are we sending the other 'regular' school administrators when they know they can send a student(through several suspensions until the parent tires) to this alternative situation. The expectations are lowered and it is an extreme breeding ground for student drug users as I have talked to several of the students. If this is going to be successful their needs to be more talk of fixing the current drug problem there instead of burying heads in the sand. This alternative is a way of getting rid of the problem and is separating the good eggs from the bad eggs. These are kids we are talking about! How about funding the regular schools with resourses to help these kids.

Fort Boise Mid High (Alternative) 5

Posted September 15, 2006
My kids have been going to school here for the last couple of years. In that time the staff has always be great. Everyone has went out of there way to help with diffrent issues and made my children and I feel like they were there to help in whatever way they can. The teachers treat the kids as people, Young adults, and that in my book makes all the diffrence in their learning experience.

Fort Boise Mid High (Alternative)
300 West Fort St, Boise, ID  83702
Last modified Fort Boise Mid High (Alternative) is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Fort Boise Mid High (Alternative) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top