Posted February 13, 2014
This is the best school. My son has behavioral and developmental problems and they have been amazing with him.

Posted May 09, 2012
My kids attended Maple Grove from K through 6th grade, and they LOVED it!! My kids were happy and excited about learning. Caring staff, great principal and a lot of parent involvement through the PTA and classroom volunteers. We liked some teachers better than others - but overall, it was a great experience. AMAZING music program - my kids loved being part of the wonderful Maple Grove Singers. I also found that transition from 6th to 7th was made easier in large part because their 6th grade teachers prepared them so well. My kids are now in 8th grade - but have many fond memories of Maple Grove. They still talk about their McCall Outdoor Science School experience in 6th grade - it ROCKED. They also have recited the principal's mantra to me many times - dignity and respect, dignity and respect. Thank you Maple Grove, for an outstanding educational experience!

Posted December 07, 2011
Great School!!! Caring Principal and Teachers. The Principal is on crosswalk duty daily greeting students and parents. I was nervous to make the move to a different school and was running my children back and forth to Meridian School District for 3+ years, but my kids told me they wish we would have made it sooner! Awesome school!!!

Maple Grove Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2011
My encounter with this school is quite the opposite -- our school played Maple Grove Elementary in basketball and the girls where very disrespectful. The parents actually instructed the kids to physically hurt the kids on our team, and where bragging about it in the audience. Which the girls successfully did, I guess they listen well. One parent was thrown out of the game and another caused a huge scene. I have to wonder about the values being taught by the parents, coaches and staff of this school for these kids to behave so poorly. What an embarrasement for the Boise school district. All of this over a sixth grade basketball game REALLY!!! Shame on the coach for allowing this outrageous behavior to take place and not putting a stop to it. I'm glad our girls where able to pull out the win without resorting to such unsportsman like behavior.

Posted November 19, 2010
I have had children in this school for 6 years now, and we think it is the best in the Boise school district. The children are well-behaved, respectful, and the staff works very hard to teach them great core values. The parents are also very involved in PTA and any other volunteer activities. The music program is wonderful, with an outstanding choir, orchestra, and band. The academics largely depend on the teacher, which you will get at any school. But when our girls basket ball team plays the other schools, the Maple Grove girls are noticeably more respectful, well behaved and have better parent support.

Posted March 18, 2009
This is my son's first year in Maple Grove Elementary and I am so thrilled with the quality and willingness of the teachers and administration. Maple Grove is a wonderful school.

Posted March 12, 2008
I love the teachers and the princial they are all wonderful.My girls have learned so much and I'm very greatful that they go there.

Posted November 18, 2007
I am an alumnus, love the school, and the teachers there. It is an icon for the area. I am very proud to have my own children attend there.

Maple Grove Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2005

Posted April 30, 2004

Maple Grove Elementary School
2800 South Maple Grove Rd, Boise, ID  83709
Last modified Maple Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top