Posted August 17, 2014
I love this school it is absolutely amazing.They have so much fun there bad the teachers are great. When your new they welcome you in and you never turn back because you have already made so many friends I have only been there 3 years and I know most of the teachers and over half the students. Anyway this school is great and I love it you would too.

Monroe Elementary School 2

Posted September 30, 2012
Monroe is a great neighborhood school! The principal is not the quality desired for an Elementary principal!! His background is Jr. High level, he does forget these are elementry student not Jr. High. I have seen belittle staff in front of other staff and parents!. His discipline plan changes from classroom to classroom or depending on who the parents are! He is really a Bully! Not the type of environment I want my child to be in!

Posted January 10, 2010
We have three children here and couldn't be happier. We've moved around a bit and what a genuine treat to be at a school with such an attentive and wonderful principal, great opportunities for our gifted child and excellent teachers for all our children. I couldn't believe the turnout at PTA meeting--especially the support from teachers and staff too. They do so much with so little (resources and funding). Our experience at Monroe has truly been a gift.

Posted December 08, 2008
One of the few neighborhood schools left in the district. Small but needs more funding for extra's that the larger schools have. Even that said their scores are in the top ten schools in the district. The volunteer system is great in the lower grades.

Posted September 26, 2007
This is a truely good school! It is small, with teachers who care about kids first!

Posted October 21, 2005
I moved my child to Monroe this year after trying out a charter school last year. I am so happy with my decision. Monroe is a great neighborhood school. I am impressed with her teacher and have noticed a huge improvement in her learning. I highly recommend this school to parents. You won't be disappointed.

Posted April 15, 2004
Monroe is a great school. It is small enough that the children get plenty of one on one attention, that I believe they need. The teachers are wonderful, and many have been with the school for years. I have never heard anything negative said about Monroe from any other parents that I have spoke with.

Monroe Elementary School
3615 Cassia St, Boise, ID  83705
Last modified Monroe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top