Mountain View Elementary School 1

Posted March 15, 2012
My son was bullied none stop in 2008 at this school. I went to the principal MANY times!! I begged for my son to be moved to a different class. My son completely shut down, wouldn't even write his name on his paper, threw huge fits in the morning B4 school. The principal asked my to stop saying my son was "beat up" in one of the MANY meetings we had. I said "Fine, I would please like my son to STOP being Assaulted!! My son was punched in the stomach, kicked, scratched, given countless wedgies, papers and books would be torn out of his backpack as well. It was such a nightmare!! I used my mothers address, to enroll him in a different school!!

Mountain View Elementary School 4

Posted March 23, 2007
This school has talented teachers at all grade levels. They work hard to challenge all ability levels. Many of the teachers there bring their kids to this school with them! There are SMART Boards in every classroom. This is a great neighborhood school where the staff cares for all students.

Mountain View Elementary School 5

Posted March 05, 2004
This is an amazing school. I am so impressed with the staff at Mountain View Elementary. They are hard working and dedicated. They really work with all the children in terms of self worth, self esteem and excelling in their studies. They are friendly and courtious, not only to parents, but to the children as well. It's obvious that they care a great deal about all the children. I really appreciate all the hard work they do at Mt View.

Mountain View Elementary School
3500 Carbarton Ln, Boise, ID  83704
Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top