Boise, ID

Posted September 06, 2013
You get what you pay for. Excellent, principal, teachers and staff. I'm very impressed with what St. Joseph's offers. Family feel, security, and offers many extras like music, PE, and Spanish. Sad that in order to get the expected education for my children, I have to pay, because I'm fearful I will not get it in the public schools.

Posted September 02, 2013
St. Joes has been an outstanding school for our child. The level of education that he is receiving is top notch.

Posted September 21, 2003
An excellent school academically. Parents are thoroughly involved by volunteering and being a part of their projects and homework. It has a close family feeling and the children are not allowed to leave others out since the class sizes are so small. The Catholic faith is propagated.

St Joseph's Catholic School
825 West Fort Street, Boise, ID  83702
Last modified St Joseph's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Joseph's Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top