Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My grandson attends P.P.E. And we are thrilled. He is learning so much . We absolutely love the staff. Mr. Ryan, the new principal is so good with kids. He genuinely cares about each one. The atmosphere is very family like.

I went to Pierce park elementary years ago and I still have many fond memories. I'm happy to hear its still a wonderful school. I still remember some of my favorite teachers. Mrs. Gibson who was my 2nd grade teacher, Mr. Sawyer and Mr. Budganoski (imsure spelling is incorrect) but that was just an amazing place to attend school and I'm so glad its still helping enrich kids lives these days.

This is currently the ONLY school that I have found, in the U.S. who is offering the Classical Curriculum as a free public school. Every other school offering this curriculum is a private school. The curriculum is extraordinary and the teachers and principal make the implementation genius. The kids at this school are far surpassing grade level expectations across the board. They learn World history, Latin and classic literature. The things that my kids talk about over the dinner table are most of the times news to me. They talk to each other in Latin and can tell you about the Roman empire. This school has far surpassed all expectations. I wouldn't take them any where else if you paid me. Also, I'm not sure what a previous reviewer was talking about, this school is not high income. It is actually a Title One school. But don't let that fool you, they are doing amazing things within those walls!

I have two kids at Pierce Park Elem and we have been very happy with it. Pierce Park now houses the Boise Classical Program. It has a good breadth of content (world history, Latin, classic literature, intensive writing, art, music, strong math, etc). The principal and teachers are very interested in parent input and have the power to choose a more rigorous and solid curriculum than some of the other local area schools. My kids are learning lots and they love the friendly environment.

It's a smaller public elementary school, where all of the staff knows each of the students. They enforce the no bullying policy, unlike some schools that have it in place but never do anything about it, which creates a warm and safe environment for the students to learn and do their best.

We are new to the school and we have loved it from the very 1st day. Everybody knows our names and make sure they say hi to us and tell us how wonderful our girls are. Our girls are thriving here and have never been happier. Thank you pierce park. We truly love everything about you!

Last modified Pierce Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.