Bad
Good

This is an absolutely amazing school!! I would recremend it for your child. It has great monthly asemballies , and a great title one and PTO. They have great and fun teachers to learn from, and great class rooms to learn in. This school has great family friendly events. I think this school can improve by changing up there lunch room rules and letting the children talk a little bit. This is a wonderful school.

My kids have loved every moment at Valley View since starting last Fall. They have not had any issues and I feel good when I drop them off each day. Both teachers are wonderful and my kids are enjoying learning every day!

My children have gone to Franklin, Grace Jordan, Hill Crest, Koelsch, and now for two years have been attending Valley View and I am so impressed with everything about this school. My children are a little challenging and they are so supportive and passionate I hope that we never move from this school.

Awesome is all i can say! My youngest goes her and always comes excited about what she learned. And can't wait to go back

Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.