Posted April 11, 2009

Posted July 19, 2006
My grandson who lives with me has attended Good Shepherd Luthern School since the first grade and just completed his sixth year. The quality of teachers is unsurpassed, I believe. Their concern, patience, understnading, and as necessary, firmness, helps provide a great atmosphere for learning and social growth. The curriculum offers a fundamentally strong and well-rounded education. I have no hesitation in strongly recommending Good Shepherd for the elementary years.

Posted March 24, 2006
My daughter had gone to public school and her reading ability was lousy. I enrolled her in Good Shepherd Lutheran School and the improvement was amazing. The curriculum and concentration on the fundamentals was outstanding.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School 4

Posted November 14, 2004
We enjoy this school. The preschool and kindergarten is wonderful. Our daughter is getting an excellent education. Very supportive and nurturing faculty. A positive educational environment for kids.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School
5009 Cassia Street, Boise, ID  83705
Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.