Posted October 24, 2013
Washington Elementary is a wonderful schools. My grandson is new this year and I'm extremely impressed with the creativity of his teacher as well as his involvement with the children. The teacher's communication with the parents are also outstanding. Washington Elementary has the attributes of a small community school while still incorporating the latest in educational techniques and technology.

Posted May 08, 2009
We have been at this school for 5 years now, and all of our children have had really great teachers. We especially liked Ms. Neely (1st grade) and Mr. VanKleek (4th grade). The school is very friendly and a great asset for the neighborhood.

Washington Elementary School 3

Posted October 21, 2008
My daughter attended this school for two years, and I was not particularly impressed. The only staff member that I found to be warm-hearted or welcoming was the playground supervisor, Sonja. The school had some very bizarre rules, especially concerning the cafeteria (students must sit in the same order they proceeded through the lunch line, were required to take a cookie, etc.) However, I did enjoy that this school had very much of a neighborhood feel, since it was located in a very cool-looking historic building and was within walking distance for most of the students and parents. Academically, it seemed to be pretty much on a par with other local schools.

Posted May 23, 2008
My children have gone to three northend schools. They are all small with wonderful parent involvement. However, Washington is heads above the rest. The principal is an enthusiastic, kind hearted man who hiers the best teachers and knows every one by name. There are always parents willing to help. I have a smart, happy well rounded senior graduating from Boise High. My son got the help he needed in reading early on and now he loves to read. My youngest can't wait to go to school every day. I could go on and on.

Washington Elementary School
1607 North 15th St, Boise, ID  83702
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top