Rose Hill Montessori 4

Posted December 06, 2013
My son has gone to this school for over 3 years. He is learning multiple languages, mastering science and math skills, becoming a better writer - and listener, and most of all - a better human being. The school not only teaches the major educational arenas, but also helps the child develop a stronger sense of self and respect for our neighbors, our community, and awareness of those less fortunate. Field trips to the Foodbank provide the opportunity to help the needy, along with other trips like MOSS camp that brings science and nature to a new level of understanding. I didn't give this school a 5 star rating because it is small - yet I look at larger schools and continue to send him to Rosehill. I believe what he stands to gain is greater than what a larger school can provide.

Rose Hill Montessori 5

Posted March 09, 2009
There is so much understanding of you child from teachers , it is amazing. And the fact that your child has freedom to choose helps them to love learning and not to be pushed.My son loves that consept.

Rose Hill Montessori 5

Posted December 30, 2005

Rose Hill Montessori
4603 Albion Street, Boise, ID  83705
Last modified Rose Hill Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Rose Hill Montessori Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.