Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teacher in 2001-02, where the best teacher i ever had in any school i went to, they cared about us more

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

In 2001-2002 they didnt give us homework cause we had enouph time to finish it in class!

In 2001-2002 and I graduated from there. Loved the teachers and staff! Wish more school where like this! With having adhd they worked with the way we individually learned, more hands on and more understanding of us kids, unlike in a regular school we were just numbers to the teachers. But here we were actually people, the teachers where more than teachers they where like parents who cared about us and what and how we learned. I choosed to go here beacuse of experiancing summer school by choice i love it and wanted to continued to go to school the next year at Mtn Cove . Love this school hope it hasent changed much sense i was there!

I went to this school the firts through third year it was open, the teachers at this school had given me a whole new overview of what education was and should be. It also gave me the initative to find strength and knowlege in the future ahead. I am now a business owner, and I find it a shame that they would shut down something that is so terribly needed, especially in times like these.

I went to Mountain Cove the last year it was open. It was the best school I've ever gone to and I'd give it 20 stars if possible. The teachers helped me in so many ways and the students were the nicest people out of all of the schools, I swear. The school was made to help you succeed when you thought you had no hope, and it did exactly that for so many people. I'm going to miss it dearly.

When I went to this school it was the best thing for me at the time. I was a troubled student, didn't get very good grades and this school helped me achieve what I needed out of a school.

Last modified Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12