Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School 4

Posted June 17, 2011
I went to this school the firts through third year it was open, the teachers at this school had given me a whole new overview of what education was and should be. It also gave me the initative to find strength and knowlege in the future ahead. I am now a business owner, and I find it a shame that they would shut down something that is so terribly needed, especially in times like these.

Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School 0

Posted October 11, 2009
I went to Mountain Cove the last year it was open. It was the best school I've ever gone to and I'd give it 20 stars if possible. The teachers helped me in so many ways and the students were the nicest people out of all of the schools, I swear. The school was made to help you succeed when you thought you had no hope, and it did exactly that for so many people. I'm going to miss it dearly.

Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School 5

Posted August 21, 2008
When I went to this school it was the best thing for me at the time. I was a troubled student, didn't get very good grades and this school helped me achieve what I needed out of a school.

Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School 5

Posted January 14, 2008

Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School 2

Posted April 22, 2005
I went to school at Mountin cove (Alt.) High School in the 10th grade for a semester.

Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School
911 Mountain Cove Rd, Boise, ID  83702
Last modified Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Mountain Cove (Alternative) High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top