Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

DISBELIEF: I've had several kids go through Trail Wind Elementary School, and every year has been amazing UNTIL this year. While I believe the new principle has good intentions a pattern of confrontation has developed. Instead of deescalating situations, Beverly Boyd intensifies negative interactions instead of capitalizing on learning opportunities. I am generally a fan of teachers who work their way up the ranks into leadership positions, however NOT in this case.

This used to be an amazing school. Well, not this year. Trail Wind has new office staff, new principals, new way of running the school. The fun is gone. It is all business now. A lot has been cut. It is such a shame. I have kids currently in this school.

This is the best school we've ever had our 5 daughters attend. I've read some of the reviews already posted here on this site and I'd like to say this school is not "snotty" I believe as long as you are apart of your child's education/school.... You'll be extremely satisfied with this school and have nothing but positive experiences at this great school. Mrs. Taylor (kindergarten teacher) is my absolute favorite and her heart is made of gold!!! Sarah

This school is small compared to what I grew up in. The teachers are excellent. The teacher to student ratio is great! Their ethics surpass most other schools. They continue to use playing and recess for social interaction learning! Thank you Trail Wind for being an amazing place for my children to get their education! Parents do need to get more involved, it seems the biggest complaint from teachers is the lack of parent interest.

Great School. My daughter is in 2nd Grade. She loves the school and the teachers.

The review below about how bad this school is, was NOT about Trailwind. I cannot delete it.

My youngest child will be attending 6th grade there this fall. My two older children attended, Trailwind, K-6. The teaching staff are absolutey amazing. There are some "politics," when it comes to certain, parents/situations, and this school definitely has a few 'clicky' parents. But, 90% of the parents are friendly, warm, and genuinely outstanding adults. The education and experience my children have recieved at this school, has been rewarding and positive.

My son goes here. Most parents that send their kids here are snotty and stuck up. They all seem to have their own little High School type click and wont let anybody in. I dont understand why, considering the area has a lot of smaller starter homes. LOL. But the PTO is amazing and the teachers are great. The principal seems like she is missing a few marbles though. The school supply list was the only one in the valley that wasn't in stores and online it was from 2010. She screws up on parent emails. But all in all I think it is a good school.

Great school, great teachers and great experience for the kids. My son went here and now my daughter is going. All grades have wonderful teachers who really care about the kids. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a great school experience for their kids.

I am not impressed with Trailwind elementary. It use to be a better school as I have had two children attend this school for 6 years it has changed adminstration and is declining. Beware parents this is a snotty, elite community and the sister middle school Les Bois is even worse.

Last modified Trail Wind Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.