Shadow Hills Elementary School 5

Posted July 14, 2013
I would not want my kids anywhere else! A great school. Motivated staff and great parent involvement.

Shadow Hills Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2013
So far i cant rate you my daugher kiara just started first grade ay Shadow hills. So far im disappointed no one has contacted me to tell me how my daughter is doing, or sent me a latet welcoming us to the school, i know nothing about her teachers, what she is learning or anything and om pretty mad about this. I at least expected an email or something. They took my daughters Boise school district issued agenda which i encouraged teachers at Valley View to use to send notes home in on kiara progress either that ir they emailed me. So until you contact me you are one. A very disappointed mother

Posted April 28, 2010
Our oldest daughter was part of the first class at Shadow Hills in first grade in 1997. We are back with our two youngest and can honestly say that the quality of teachers and instruction and caring and dedication has not changed a bit in all these years. We are very blessed to have such quality for our family!

Posted April 27, 2010
We love Sahadow Hills. It has the best teachers and volunteers!!!!!

Posted April 27, 2010
Shadow Hills clearly has such awesome teachers. They truly are our heros and consistently go the extra mile for our kids. Shadow Hills also has great support from our parent organizations and the community.

Posted April 26, 2010
Great teachers! And my daughter loves going to school.....They make it interesting and fun yet give her a good education

Posted April 21, 2010
Amazing teachers, Extremely supportive parents, oozing with creativity, strives for excellence!!!

Posted April 19, 2010
Great students, awesome parent support, and the best teachers on the planet along with a beautiful facility make this school the most wonderful place to teach.

Posted April 19, 2010
Great administration, amazing teachers who truly care about 'their' kids and a phenomenal group of parents.

Posted April 19, 2010
It is one of the best supported community schools in the state. The parent teacher organization is phenominal!

Shadow Hills Elementary School
8301 West Sloan St, Boise, ID  83714
Last modified Shadow Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shadow Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top