Bad
Good

The new principal and lower grades special education teacher are amazing. We came from a different school district that we had a horrible experience with and my son with special needs hated school and refused to participate. Our 1st week at Shadow Hills they contacted me about the poorly written IEP from his last school and already had a plan in place to get it updated and rewritten so he could get the appropriate help he needed. They were able to see how amazing my son was and not just focus on what he was struggling with. I am so glad to have my kids in this school

I would not want my kids anywhere else! A great school. Motivated staff and great parent involvement.

So far i cant rate you my daugher kiara just started first grade ay Shadow hills. So far im disappointed no one has contacted me to tell me how my daughter is doing, or sent me a latet welcoming us to the school, i know nothing about her teachers, what she is learning or anything and om pretty mad about this. I at least expected an email or something. They took my daughters Boise school district issued agenda which i encouraged teachers at Valley View to use to send notes home in on kiara progress either that ir they emailed me. So until you contact me you are one. A very disappointed mother

Our oldest daughter was part of the first class at Shadow Hills in first grade in 1997. We are back with our two youngest and can honestly say that the quality of teachers and instruction and caring and dedication has not changed a bit in all these years. We are very blessed to have such quality for our family!

We love Sahadow Hills. It has the best teachers and volunteers!!!!!

Shadow Hills clearly has such awesome teachers. They truly are our heros and consistently go the extra mile for our kids. Shadow Hills also has great support from our parent organizations and the community.

Great teachers! And my daughter loves going to school.....They make it interesting and fun yet give her a good education

Amazing teachers, Extremely supportive parents, oozing with creativity, strives for excellence!!!

Great students, awesome parent support, and the best teachers on the planet along with a beautiful facility make this school the most wonderful place to teach.

Great administration, amazing teachers who truly care about 'their' kids and a phenomenal group of parents.

Last modified Shadow Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.