Cole Valley Christian Junior H 4

Posted October 13, 2008
My children have attended Cole Valley for six years, we chose this school over the local Catholic school options and I have found their administation and staff to be first class, academic standards high and discipline solid. Cole offers band, music and P.E. as well as after school enrichment classes from chess, spanish, art and sewing. Low student teacher ratios, three classrooms at each grade level allow for breaking children out by skill level, and teachers are able to play on each others strengths in enhancing their curriculum. Cole Valley participates in track and AAU and Y basketball. This school really strives to be the best and meet the needs of its student and parent population.

Posted February 25, 2008

Cole Valley Christian Junior H 4

Posted March 11, 2006
- a former student
I attended Cole Valley from K-8th grade. Most of the teachers were great and I learned a lot. Because its a really small school, there wasn't a lot of extra-curricular activities and there weren't any social events like dances. However, there were parents invovled in everything. Overall I had a great expierence at Cole and am now doing well in high school because of my foudation at CVCS.

Cole Valley Christian Junior H 3

Posted March 02, 2005
I am a student who went to cole from kindergarten to seventh grade. The teachers at cole are great but the rules are to restricting resulting in frequent fights at lunch as well as various other not appropriate things. In my opinion this was my fellow students trying to rebel. It is a nice school but i wouldnt want to go back.

Posted February 03, 2005
- a former student
Cole Valley Christian is an excellent school. I attended kindergarten through 8th grade at Cole, and I miss the relationships that the teachers build with their students, as well as the 'family' feel within the student body. I feel incredibly prepared for whatever I will face in my new high school, especially because of the junior high English classes that I so adored! Not only did Cole Valley prepare me mentally for life, but spiritually as well. I remember many theological discussions which I recall and apply to my life constantly. This school is a wonderful opportunity to prepare for the future while still learning and enjoying life at the moment.

Posted September 09, 2004
My son has really flourished at CVCS. His experience in junior high here was very positive. Although the school is quite small, they have done very well in state competitions with larger schools, such as the Math counts program. I highly recommend the school. The school is non-denominational, so there isn't so much indoctrination as it is a classical education.

Cole Valley Christian Junior H
8775 Ustick Road, Boise, ID  83704
Last modified Cole Valley Christian Junior H is a Private school that serves grades 7-8
Cole Valley Christian Junior H Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top