Bad
Good

Liberty Elementary School 5

Posted April 15, 2010
As a parent of a Liberty 3rd grader, I'm extremely impressed with the quality and the variety of programs offered. I think Liberty might be the only public school in the District that currently offers a Montessori program. My son doesn't attend Montessori at Liberty, but it's a great value to the school and community to offer this program. The afterschool Homework Club helped my son extend his daily reading time and improve his scores in Spelling and Math. Student achievement and involvement at Liberty is showcased throughout the halls - Liberty Pride. School events are always very well attended. I've found the teachers and staff to be helpful, considerate and effective. They consistently demonstrate their experience working with kids, and with parents. Based on my experience thus far, I give Liberty Elementary an excellent rating.

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2008
This school teaches not to the child, but to the standards set by the state. They allow the possibility of getting dropped funding dictate how they will teach, and not by how the students learn.

Liberty Elementary School

Posted August 26, 2003
My Daughter, currently a 3rd grader, and one of my grandaughters, currently a 2nd grader, both transferred to this school in the middle of last year. I was very impressed with how well these girls improved in their reading and math skills after 1 month of being in this school. I found my daughters teacher to be very kind and open to talk with me about all of my concerns. She was quite open to my ideas as well as providing me ideas to work with my child at home. Overall I give this school and A+

Liberty Elementary School
1740 East Bergeson St, Boise, ID  83706
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top