Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Adria Samano gave homework packets the first half of the year which was great. The last half of the year all the homework dropped off the charts as well as eliminating Class Dojo. Student's learning suffered because of this teacher.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Please read our review this school needs administration and teacher replacements, namely Tammy Burks and Adria Samano.

We have had some good experiences with teachers and some really bad ones. There is a lot of bullying at this school. We had bullying issues from first grade through fifth grade. The principal and teachers don't want to hear about anything. Students are taught only enough to past state tests. I thought school way a place to learn not just pass a test. My sons fourth and grade teachers did more to help than any principal ever did regarding the bullying. Students are taught only enough to past state tests. I thought school was a place to learn not just pass a test. He did pass the tests. We moved to a school with better management that cares about learning and the students. Very happy with the new school!

Did like this school at first then took a complete nose dive. Both my kids had problems with bullies and unsupervision on playground during recess. Poor supervision. Also had problems with teacher that claimed my youngest wasnt progressing and not at gradelevel. School tested my child without me there as well! Needless to say we moved and the 2 months at their new school no problems and my youngest proved on tests that hes actually about gradelevel. How funny is that?! The teacher failed at cynthia mann failed in my opinion!

Not impressed with the new principal. Recess is not fun for the kids anymore. Too many restrictions on what kids can do anymore. What happened to kids having fun? My kids want to move to another school now. Thankfully, they still love their teacher this year.

I love the teachers and the leadership has been great at Cynthia Mann. My kids love school and I think this speaks volumes. It's a good sign when my kids are upset when school is out. The students are nice and my kids have made good friends here.

we are very happy with this school. i believe its the best elementary and the best location in boise. teachers here are great and the staff is very top notch. everyone is friendly and there hasnt been any bullying or anything to complain about. :) very happy picky parents

They have a rock wall! For elementary kids! And an energetic PTA, not to mention the Gifted and Talented Program.

Last modified Cynthia Mann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.