Cynthia Mann Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
Did like this school at first then took a complete nose dive. Both my kids had problems with bullies and unsupervision on playground during recess. Poor supervision. Also had problems with teacher that claimed my youngest wasnt progressing and not at gradelevel. School tested my child without me there as well! Needless to say we moved and the 2 months at their new school no problems and my youngest proved on tests that hes actually about gradelevel. How funny is that?! The teacher failed at cynthia mann failed in my opinion!

Cynthia Mann Elementary School 2

Posted December 11, 2013
Not impressed with the new principal. Recess is not fun for the kids anymore. Too many restrictions on what kids can do anymore. What happened to kids having fun? My kids want to move to another school now. Thankfully, they still love their teacher this year.

Posted August 22, 2013
I love the teachers and the leadership has been great at Cynthia Mann. My kids love school and I think this speaks volumes. It's a good sign when my kids are upset when school is out. The students are nice and my kids have made good friends here.

Posted May 19, 2010
we are very happy with this school. i believe its the best elementary and the best location in boise. teachers here are great and the staff is very top notch. everyone is friendly and there hasnt been any bullying or anything to complain about. :) very happy picky parents

Posted October 01, 2009
They have a rock wall! For elementary kids! And an energetic PTA, not to mention the Gifted and Talented Program.

Cynthia Mann Elementary School
5401 West Castle Dr, Boise, ID  83703
Last modified Cynthia Mann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cynthia Mann Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top