1 review of this school

Treasure Valley Math/Science 5

Posted July 08, 2011
How a student views TVMSC is the same way that they view learning. It is not like an ordinary public school for many reasons. First of all, students only attend for a portion of the day, in order to focuz on their math and science skills. A test is required to get in, but no payment to the school is necessary. Classes range from Algebra 1 to AP Calculus and students are placed by SKILL/KNOWLEDGE LEVEL and not age. Also, grades matter a ton here. As students, we've been told that a low over all grade in classes can lead to being asked to leave. TVMSC does not want students who are not willing to work. I start my third year there this coming school year and can hardly wait to be back. I'll be taking AP Physics, Pre-Med and Pre-calculus while at my home school I'll be in 10th grade. Students will be pushed, but the teachers are knowledgeable and ready to help at the student's convenience. There are quite a few activities that students can participate in based on age: Science Bowl for middle schoolers, Academic Bowls for high schoolers (of which I am a proud member), Robotics Competitions and so much more. A great school and great experience that will help me greatly in the future.

Treasure Valley Math/Science
6801 North Gary Ln, Boise, ID  83714
Last modified Treasure Valley Math/Science is a Public school that serves grades 5-12
Treasure Valley Math/Science Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top