Posted October 22, 2014
This school is a perfect fit for our family! We don't have a standard Monday - Friday dynamic. With one parent working as a first responder, we were getting very limited family time with both parents working and our children in a brick and mortar school. We now have one parent at home and both children in online school. We are able to spend much more time as a family and even took several camping trips this summer where the kids were able to do school on the actual beach next to the ocean. It was amazing! While this route does take extra attention and time from the parent, as your child gets older this hands on becomes less and less. And the education my child gets it totally worth any effort on my part. This program can be adjusted to your child's personal way of learning and has helped my oldest succeed so well that he is part of the advanced gifted and talented classes now.

INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy 0

Posted May 03, 2010
Inspire Connections Academy has wonderful teachers. Our kids get more personal attention from their teachers then if they were a brick and mortar public school. The flexibility of this program is really great and the kids have learned so much. The teachers go out of their way to help these kids achieve and learn. The math is also excellent in the way it is taught. I wish I had learned Pre-Algebra the way that Inspire Connections teaches it. If the child doesn't understand a math concept or lesson, they can always review the lesson's teachlet online, or contact their teacher and get the extra help they need to understand what they're having difficulty on. I Wish Connections was offered in every state as a charter school, and so glad Inspire Connections is here in Idaho,

Posted April 29, 2010
My daughter started 3rd grade last year with Inspire. Her ISATS have gone up, her basic knowledge of things a child her age should know continue to grow and the school has grown with her. Her basic language arts class was not challenging enough so they enrolled her in the GT program to make sure she continued to learn and enjoy. When given the choice to go back to public school or stay with Inspire, she said Inspire without hesitation. The teachers and so amazing!

INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Inspire Connections Academy has been a saving grace for our family. I feel that my children are truly blessed to be a part of this virtual learning. The teacher's and staff are always the most helpful in every way. No matter the question or the problem , they go out of there way to help you to understand. I will never send my children back to the traditional school. We love it! Thank you Connections Academy

Posted April 28, 2010
Glad that Inspire Connections Academy has been there for our family. The time I that I have been able to spend with my kids and help them learn is priceless. What could be better than a school that gives you extra time during the day and helps you every step of the way! Thank you Connections Academy!

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted January 16, 2009
I love this school! I have 2 students that have attended since it started. The teachers are always helpful and ready to do what it takes to make sure my kids are learning.

INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy
600 N. Steelhead Way, Boise, ID  83704
Last modified INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
INSPIRE, the Idaho Connections Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top