Bad
Good

This was our first year having one of our kids in a public charter school and I can't tell you how happy we are!! My son started kindergarten not knowing how to read, his abc's or even how to write his name and now he is going into 1st grade reading level one or two books with little to no trouble, writing clear sentences, counting by multiples of 2 and 10, adding, subtracting, and more.... I'm so proud of my sons hard work but I know he would not of come as far as he has without the help of his AMAZING teachers Mrs. Korn and Mrs. Post! Not to mention the fact that the testing scores had 95 to 100% of the class at benchmark or above by the end of the year! This school has made us feel like part of their family, and their "no bullying behavior" policy teaches the kids to treat eachother kindly and with respect! It shines through all students, teachers, and staff their love and caring for each and every student and makes me feel like my son is going to go to school and be safe, cared for and happy! No student is left behind and the teachers and staff communicate with you about everything to make sure you are in the loop all the time. I'm just so happy to have my son be a part of such a wonderful school and can't wait to see what the years to come have on store for him! Thank you Rolling Hills for being so amazing!

My family's school is Rolling Hill Public Charter. I love this school - the staff is amazing and will work with whatever you need. It is small and family oriented. My oldest daughter was in other public schools and I can honestly say she has learned more at Rolling Hills then all the other combined. My youngest has a learning disability and the school has exceeded my expectations. The rhymes, songs, and small environment was just what she needed to start school and be confident.

We are about to finish up our 3rd year with Rolling Hills and we have been extremely pleased with our decision to enroll our daughters with this charter school. Our oldest was accepted to two other charter schools in the valley but we ultimately went with Rolling Hills (even though it was the farthest one from our house and requires a commute twice a day) because we loved the harbor method and advanced curriculum that is taught there. There is only one class of each grade and the small school size has been great. You really get to know all the kids and their parents and it feels like a close community. We also liked the fact that it is a K-8 school so we wont have to enter another lottery for our daughters when they are ready for middle school. We love this school!

This is our first year at rolling hills or any school for that matter. The staff have been great in keeping is informed as to how our son has been doing in all aspects. Sharing ideas of ways to get him even more exposure to areas he was struggling in to get him up to speed. I think the staff is amazing and administration ! Cant wait for another year!

We LOVE Rolling Hills! The atmosphere at this school is unbeatable! They teach kids responsibility, compassion and citizenship. This might not be something that can measured on a test, but we feel it's more valuable then anything else our kids could learn. My son is excelling academically, and loves learning. We couldn't be happier with the teachers or administration. Basically there is not enough room to describe how much we love Rolling Hills!

I could not ask for a better school for my children. Friendly environment fuels a higher degree of learning!!! When my children notice a difference not only in the level of education but with the overall friendly and safe surroundings, you know something is being accomplished effectively. I could not be happier with the school and the education provided.

Love, love, love this school! My son started this last year. Everyone is wonderful. My son loves it. The teachers are amazing. The principal is present, and knows everyone's names. Parents are a huge part of this school, making it feel like an extended family.

Our family loves Rolling Hills Charter School. It has challenging academics, wonderful teachers that go out of their way for all of their students & great administrators too. I am so impressed with the character & integrity that is taught & exemplified at this school. Their middle school program is the best and prepares their students to be responsible high school students. I highly recommend this school.

My nieces and nephews and now my kids have all attended Rolling Hills and we all absolutely love it. The values and respect and safe learning environment is ideal for great education! The teachers and principal are so involved and genuinely care for the students' success. I would recommend this school to everyone I know!

I have been attending Rolling Hills Charter for 5 years now and I have had nothing but great experiences with the school. The teachers are amazing and their goals are to help each student reach their own goals. Even though there are lots of other kids you always feel like they are there for you personally. I have seen people complain about the lottery being rigged but there are other things than just being in district that they have to consider. They do not base it off who they think will help them most. Besides all this, I think the thing I love most about this school is the Harbor Method. This means that this school is a safe harbor for any child who wants to attend. There is absolutely no bullying tolerated and if there is it is handled appropriately. In most bullying cases the one being bullied is scared to report the bully but the teachers and administration are not the only ones preventing bullying. The other students attending this school want to make sure there isn't any bullying as well because it is their school as well. The students are always making sure that they stand up for anyone who is bullied and with the small classes everyone is friends with everyone else.

Last modified Rolling Hills Public Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.