Public charter
Boise, ID
After care: No

Posted May 01, 2014
My family's school is Rolling Hill Public Charter. I love this school - the staff is amazing and will work with whatever you need. It is small and family oriented. My oldest daughter was in other public schools and I can honestly say she has learned more at Rolling Hills then all the other combined. My youngest has a learning disability and the school has exceeded my expectations. The rhymes, songs, and small environment was just what she needed to start school and be confident.

Posted April 30, 2014
We are about to finish up our 3rd year with Rolling Hills and we have been extremely pleased with our decision to enroll our daughters with this charter school. Our oldest was accepted to two other charter schools in the valley but we ultimately went with Rolling Hills (even though it was the farthest one from our house and requires a commute twice a day) because we loved the harbor method and advanced curriculum that is taught there. There is only one class of each grade and the small school size has been great. You really get to know all the kids and their parents and it feels like a close community. We also liked the fact that it is a K-8 school so we wont have to enter another lottery for our daughters when they are ready for middle school. We love this school!

Posted April 30, 2014
This is our first year at rolling hills or any school for that matter. The staff have been great in keeping is informed as to how our son has been doing in all aspects. Sharing ideas of ways to get him even more exposure to areas he was struggling in to get him up to speed. I think the staff is amazing and administration ! Cant wait for another year!

Posted April 30, 2014
We LOVE Rolling Hills! The atmosphere at this school is unbeatable! They teach kids responsibility, compassion and citizenship. This might not be something that can measured on a test, but we feel it's more valuable then anything else our kids could learn. My son is excelling academically, and loves learning. We couldn't be happier with the teachers or administration. Basically there is not enough room to describe how much we love Rolling Hills!

Posted April 30, 2014
I could not ask for a better school for my children. Friendly environment fuels a higher degree of learning!!! When my children notice a difference not only in the level of education but with the overall friendly and safe surroundings, you know something is being accomplished effectively. I could not be happier with the school and the education provided.

Posted April 30, 2014
Love, love, love this school! My son started this last year. Everyone is wonderful. My son loves it. The teachers are amazing. The principal is present, and knows everyone's names. Parents are a huge part of this school, making it feel like an extended family.

Posted April 30, 2014
Our family loves Rolling Hills Charter School. It has challenging academics, wonderful teachers that go out of their way for all of their students & great administrators too. I am so impressed with the character & integrity that is taught & exemplified at this school. Their middle school program is the best and prepares their students to be responsible high school students. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 30, 2014
My nieces and nephews and now my kids have all attended Rolling Hills and we all absolutely love it. The values and respect and safe learning environment is ideal for great education! The teachers and principal are so involved and genuinely care for the students' success. I would recommend this school to everyone I know!

Posted April 16, 2014
I have been attending Rolling Hills Charter for 5 years now and I have had nothing but great experiences with the school. The teachers are amazing and their goals are to help each student reach their own goals. Even though there are lots of other kids you always feel like they are there for you personally. I have seen people complain about the lottery being rigged but there are other things than just being in district that they have to consider. They do not base it off who they think will help them most. Besides all this, I think the thing I love most about this school is the Harbor Method. This means that this school is a safe harbor for any child who wants to attend. There is absolutely no bullying tolerated and if there is it is handled appropriately. In most bullying cases the one being bullied is scared to report the bully but the teachers and administration are not the only ones preventing bullying. The other students attending this school want to make sure there isn't any bullying as well because it is their school as well. The students are always making sure that they stand up for anyone who is bullied and with the small classes everyone is friends with everyone else.

Posted April 02, 2014
This school is just awesome. The teachers really care for your child!! And this school is bully free!!

Rolling Hills Public Charter School
8900 N. Horseshoe Bend Road, Boise, ID  83714
Last modified Rolling Hills Public Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Hills Public Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top