New Horizons Acad-E Boise 5

Posted June 04, 2013
My children have been at New Horizon on Boise Ave for about a year and a half now. They have a well structured school that teaches them so much. My children have learned so much that I would have never expected from a child care. Granted it is expensive and they do go through a lot of teachers at times. It is by far the best place I have taken my children to and would not take them anywhere else.

New Horizons Acad-E Boise 1

Posted March 15, 2012
Our child went through at least 10 teachers (some were great and let go for "policy" issues) in 1 year and was on again, off again happy and unhappy in going to "school". After being bounced back and forth between the 1's room and 2's room, oftentimes several times a day (due to them needing to keep their #'s correct), he became very unhappy. He would scream at the top of his lungs at the very mention of going to school and it broke our hearts to actually have to leave him for the day, especially when his last few teachers did nothing to alleviate our worries...they would just stand there and wait for us to leave. Upon pick up, they would hand us his paper of what he did (or didn't do) throughout the day. To say he was miserable there is an understatement...after one final day of absolutely no effort from his teachers to engage in any sort of interaction with me, my wife, or our child, we decided we would never again take him to this awful establishment! Upon withdrawal from the school we were told there is a 2 week policy for withdrawal, so we would be charged for our last 2 weeks even though we wouldn't be there due to their poor school. DON'T GO TO NEW HORIZON!

New Horizons Acad-E Boise 5

Posted April 07, 2009
We came from one of the top-rated day care centers in Anchorage, AK and when we moved, explored 10 day care centers in Boise only to be satisfied with two. One was Sand Castles off of Ustick and the other was New Horizon on Boise Ave. Because we wanted to live in SE Boise, we chose New Horizon. The teachers and directors are great. Our two little ones adjusted well to the change. The center provides lesson plans and offers extra curricular activites. The center also provides breakfast, lunches, and snacks prepared on-site. This is a huge perk considering we barely make it out the door on time as it is. This day care unlike most of the others, have a treed play area. This gives me peace of mind knowing my kids aren't bake in the summer while at play. I would recommend this center to other parents.

New Horizons Acad-E Boise
155 East Boise Avenue, Boise, ID  83706
Last modified New Horizons Acad-E Boise is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
New Horizons Acad-E Boise Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top