Posted December 07, 2012
I personally feel that this school helped me become a better person, and have my pride in my abilities. Before I went there, I had no friends. I was the shy, insecure, odd child, who felt that loneliness was the only option I had in life. This school provided me with friends. Among them are my treasured friends who I'd trust with my life. Before you dare even say that this school is awful, perhaps you should reevaluate those statements. For example, Canyon Springs was given the bad lot from Caldwell High School, the skippers, the troubled, et cetera, and those who struggled academically. This was because of Caldwell High School wished to bring down the school size -- something I understand, but one could also say that it was to make themselves look better in future years. This sudden increase in the school's size in such a short amount of time made things complicated, and I'm sure most of the staff who had been there had to adjust to the size, just as the students did. Furthermore, Canyon Springs does all they can for their students. Though, there is one thing I agree with. The lunch does suck.

Posted January 28, 2010
It's a great school. I highly recommend it for any child that can't be successful in a regular high school setting.

Canyon Springs Alt High School 2

Posted May 31, 2009
they need a set of guidelines that even the teachers , office staff, and the principal follow however they er rules about cell phone rather distuerb me i would like knowin i can get a hold of my child when ever i feel necessary

Canyon Springs Alt High School 1

Posted April 24, 2009
This school is very, unprofessional, hypocritical, and they have horrible lunch!!!!!

Posted October 29, 2008

Canyon Springs Alt High School
107 Poplar, Caldwell, ID  83605
Last modified Canyon Springs Alt High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Springs Alt High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top