Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

In the 2015-16 school year, each month had a selected character trait. If a teacher thought a student was an exemplary example of that month's trait, they would put give the student a ticket that they would write their name on. At the end of the month they would put all the tickets in a drawing for a gift card.

Being a student at this school is so fun. All the teachers are so engaging. I always feel compelled to learn. I have gone to other public schools, but none are as amazing as this one!

Love this school! My daughter will graduate with her high school diploma AND her Associates Degree. My kids have received a top notch education and are well prepared for the next steps in their education. Thank you, Vision Charter!

Amazing school! The staff is truly the best at this school! Transferred my kids due to bullying issues at their old school and not being happy with the lack of response from the staff. Bullying you will find at any school. However the staff at Vision actually deals with bullying issues effectively. I don't know how they do it, but whatever they are doing it is working and other schools need to take note! My kids are happier and love going to school now. And knowing my kids will be in a safe environment and not worrying about them everyday puts a parents mind at ease. Best school in Canyon County hands down! Everything about this school is A+

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Transferred my kids from a neighboring charter school and so glad I did! The staff at Vision Charter are amazing! They truly care about their students. My kids love this school and never want to leave.

I currently go to vision charter school and it is amazing! I transferred there in the middle of 6th grade (before I was going to sage valley middle school) and it was like a whole new world the kids weren't mean and rude hardly at all! It was so nice because at sage I was bullied a LOT but none of the teachers cared. But recently at Vision I was Being Bullied and harassed seriously there's a kid who made a gun with his finger and was calling me ugly and fat and very rude names. I told one of my teachers and then the next day the vice principal called me into her office to have me bear witness that what happened and the situation was dealt with immediately. It Is a wonderful safe learning environment. I love going there!

Vision is a secondary option to Thomas Jefferson Charter (in my opinion). My son has been at Vision for two years (7 & 8th grades) and my daughter attended last year as a 6th grader. This school is larger for a charter and with that comes the drama that we escaped at the smaller charter school down the road. Overall, teacher quality is great and the education is sound. They do a lot for the kids in terms of after-school events and are very strict when it comes to bullying and other common problems. The challenge is extra curricular activities are lacking. So, depending on your child, it's a great place to receive an education.

Our family is so grateful for Vision Charter School! The small and safe environment, and challenging curriculum, are just what our son needs. We particularly enjoy how his teachers have focused on science. Very pleased with the quality of teachers and the administration. If you are looking for a school for your child, request a tour!

WONDERFUL Elementary teachers at VCS! Art and Science programs are GREAT at Vision. LOVE that they own their own land now and hopefully will build a school soon!??? I also love that Spanish is taught in the school.

Last modified Vision Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-11. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.