Caldwell, ID

Sacajawea Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2015
My boys in 3rd grade has mrs Catalina and in 5th grade has mrs Olsen both boys have different disabilities mrs Catalina needs to get a better understanding in autism she yells/raise's her voice to much other wise she is awesome. Mrs. Olsen is outstanding she goes above and beyond her duties. I am so privileged to have her teach my son. Office staff are always friendly and understanding. School nurse is one of the best. Principle is amazing gives the best advice. Counselor is so amazing she is awesome .

Sacajawea Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2005
This is a good Primary School (K-5) with some excellent teachers. (Due to changes two years ago we have some new teachers learning OTJ ; most are doing well.) Student to teacher ratio is small to average (my first grader had 17-19 students to 1 good teacher + 3 daily helpers and my fifth grader had 23-24 students to 1 excellent teacher + weekly helpers). Sacajawea stresses respect and discipline and it shows in the classrooms and activities. We will be getting a new principal for this upcoming (2005-2006) school year. The PTO is building, has some GREAT activities and only ONE fundraiser. As a parent (and chauffer) I appreciate this.

Sacajawea Elementary School
1710 North Illinois, Caldwell, ID  83605
Last modified Sacajawea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sacajawea Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top