Posted August 10, 2014
My children have done well at this school. We've NEVER had a problem with this school in any way. The teachers have been great. Their music program is superb, and we've really enjoyed it. The bands and choirs win competitions everywhere they go. I far prefer this school to the one my children had to go to in California. Thumbs up.

Posted May 20, 2014
Wonderful attention on advanced curriculum, with opportunity to take 40+ college credits by graduation. Great AP course offerings, concurrent enrollment, etc.

Vallivue High School 4

Posted August 13, 2013
I'm a second generation graduate and my eldest child is currently enrolled, and no not for lack of moving. The school does a fantastic job of keeping children in line and violence out of the school. Currently its over crowded but they are expanding by adding a second Senior High.

Posted February 02, 2012
I go To This School And I Absolutly Hate It. I'm A Junior And i Am Seriously Considering Dropping Out.

Posted December 04, 2011
I am a 2007 graduate of vallivue high school. I came from a low end family and worked through my entire high school career. So I'm not some well off rich guy that skated through life. There were times when I seriously considered dropping out but the faculty there wouldn't have it. I received tons of support from many of the teachers and staff which led to my becoming a highschool graduate. Vallivue may not have the highest test scores but it is not due to teachers. There are a lot of kids that either cant afford to go to school and support their family or just plain don't care. The music programs are absolutely the best in the state! The band and. Choirs regularly compete in national competitions. Unfortunately there simply is not enough grant money to subsidize the cost of these trips. That is why the arts programs hold numerous fund raising activities yearly. All in all, there is no better public school in Idaho. Bar none! I would simcerely recommend Vallivue as THE choice for secondary education and look forward to the day that my children can enjoy the vallivue experience as much as my wife and I did!

Posted March 28, 2010
Vallivue is thriving academically under new leadership. Take a look at the growth in ISAT scores over the past two years. Parents are able to see grades and attendance in real time through the new system, but not all teachers are great about keeping it updated. Not perfect, but moving forward.

Posted October 30, 2008

Vallivue High School 4

Posted December 04, 2007

Vallivue High School 2

Posted September 02, 2007

Posted July 18, 2007

Vallivue High School
1407 Homedale Rd, Caldwell, ID  83607
Last modified Vallivue High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vallivue High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top