Centerpoint Alternative High 1

Posted March 08, 2010

Posted September 03, 2005
- a former student
This school had a really great impact on me. The teachers actually take the time to give extra help where help is needed. This school is the reason I am who I am today.

Centerpoint Alternative High 2

Posted November 19, 2004
- a former student
What those other happy kids don't tell you are that the teachers are horrible. They are only nice to the 'popular' kids. Once I wanted to sign up for the cheerleaders. The coach point blank told me that he 'didn't want to give the school a bad name'. He didn't even let me try out before cutting me. I went here for three years before I got tired and left.

Posted October 13, 2004
- a former student
This school is really fun. I went to school there for 3 years.

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student
This school is great, excellent teachers and one heck of a princiable. I was a student there for 2 years, and I loved it, great one-on-one with us students and the teachers. Great learning exceperinces and trips!!! Enroll this year and you will love it!

Centerpoint Alternative High
21985 Dixie River Rd, Caldwell, ID  83607
Last modified Centerpoint Alternative High is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Centerpoint Alternative High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top