Caldwell, ID

Posted July 23, 2013
This is a great school. Christian values, integrity of both principal and teachers. We've had a great experience with the Principal and all the teachers. They're all easy to approach and the children love them. I would rate this school as one of the best in the Treasure valley.

Caldwell Adventist Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2013
I loved my child's teacher however the new principle is difficult to work with. I did not feel that my child's best interest was the ultimate goal of the current leadership.

Posted July 08, 2013
My son and daughter attened this school, They're now in there med twenties. My Grandson currently attends and will be in the third grade. There are excellent teachers with high morals. Not only do your children get an above average education but will also learn high morals, respect for each other, honesty and integrity. The principal is also excellent and strives, as well as her staff, to teach, build confidence, and help to build a strong charactor in the students. The faculty are all loving, caring people. I would recommend this school to all parents who want the best for their children.

Caldwell Adventist Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
My daughter attended 3 and 4th grade. It was a wonderful school and she learned important values along iwth traditional education. Her teacher Susan Winchester was wonderful, supportive. She was aproachable and worked with parents and student for learning and resolving issues.

Posted November 09, 2006
This school is AWESOME. The student to teacher ratio is great. The christian atmosphere is wonderful. The teachers there are loving, kind and caring concerned about the whole child not just academics or numbers. It is a private school but it is more than worth the cost. They operate their academics at quite a higher level than other schools. This school is the piece de resistance of schools in this area. Their standards and morals make this a place that I would love to continue sending my children, too. The principal is wonderful, caring and sensitive to the needs of parents and frequently finds time to talk to the parents one on one even when everything is great. Even my son, who has special needs, went there and they were more than happy to listen and implement my suggestions for his learning experience and allow aides from outside agencies

Caldwell Adventist Elementary School
2317 Wisconsin Avenue, Caldwell, ID  83605
Last modified Caldwell Adventist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Caldwell Adventist Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top