Bad
Good

I am so thankful that my children are able to attend a school where the teachers care so much about the students. I love the fact that I feel safe having my kids go to school every morning and I do not have to worry about if they are getting the help they need in class. It never fails to amaze me that when I am at the school the secretaries remember me every time, and whenever a students comes into the office they know them by name. I am sure that Ellis Elementary is among the top schools in Pocatello/Chubbuck and that is because of the teachers, the principal, the staff, and the parents that volunteer. THANK YOU!

Great school, great staff, and great PTA. The technology in the building is amazing! Every classroom has a Smartboard and clickers. My kids love it!

You know these teachers care about their students when they come and use there spare time to support them in outside sports.... These teachers ROCK !

Ellis is a great school. I have a 1st grader and he struggled a little bit in Kindergarten but they got him right in the Title One program and now he is caught up and doing great. Our house is on the market and I want to buy a house in the same boundaries so my kids can continue to go to Ellis Elementary.

My 4th grader likes the new playground equipment that you installed over the summer, glad to see the older kids have something to play on. Thanks.

I love the fact that the staff says "Here at Ellis we are a family." They mean it and it shows in their actions. The ladies in the office are inviting and so helpful. The teachers are friendly and so supportive of the students. I see the principal in the hallways talking to students. I am so thankful that my children attend Ellis.

My grandkids attend Ellis, and I enjoyed coming and reading with them this year. Thanks for welcoming us to your school.

I have a 3rd grader who attends Ellis and I appreciate the fact that the school has an open door policy for parents who want to come in, visit the classrooms, and volunteer. I am amazed by the quality of teachers at Ellis and the positive interactions I have had with them. I am excited for my other children to start school and I look forward to many more years at Ellis.

poor communication of problems they are having a very difficult time giving our child challenging enouph work i was over all vey unimpressed

My child has been going to this school for several years. He has a medical condition that requires special attention. They have been absolutely fabulous to work with. I don't worry about him while he is at school. The teachers are supportive and work well with the children. This school gets tons of parent volunteers who are always there helping out the teachers. I also appreciate that the teachers don't seem to have their own 'agenda'. They teach the kids what they really need to know. We have thought about moving, but in the end we always decide we want our kids at this school.

Last modified Rulon M Ellis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.