Bad
Good

I love this school! It's a STEM focused school and the teachers and administration are great. I highly recommend it!

We have 2 kids at Fernan and absolutely love it! The teachers are all very dedicated and involved in school activities. Fernan has so many parent and community events throughout the year which makes it easy to get to know the families. We love the school's STEM focused curriculum, it's beautiful playground and their all school garden.

Fernan is a school filled with committed teachers and an amazing new principal with a lot of vision and energy. My experience has been nothing but positive and I am excited about the possibility of becoming a STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) school.

My two kids have/are attending this school and I can't think of any other school I would want to put my childern in. This school has great deversity for my childern to learn from. The teachers and staff are committed to work together to provide an overall safe & educated environment. We are volunteers at this school and enjoy seeing and helping the fernan students. we are happy with the education and support that my childern are getting. And this school has worked hard to recieve an 7 out of 10 rating. We are proud of them and to say our kids go to FERNAN.

My grandchildren go there and the teachers are GREAT!

Last modified Fernan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.