Coeur D'alene, ID

Posted March 22, 2009
Wow woodland is a great school. the teachers work hard to make sure every student gets a quality education. If you are interested in band, this is the school. Mr. sumner is the best band teacher ever!!!!! the school is fairly new and the only middle school in the district with 2 gyms.

Posted July 22, 2008
i go to this school and i love it here. The teachers are funny and still are strict. im now an 8th grader and never want to leave this school.

Woodland Middle School 0

Posted December 12, 2007
this school is one of the worst I have had my children enrolled at. They have great ways to check on student progress but there is no follow thru or updating of the systems. The leadership are full of promises but never follow thru with their promises either. Over all I would rate this school far below average. The school has issues with trying to get IEPs as you can see with special needs scores.

Posted November 30, 2007
I have been attending Woodland Middle School since sixth grade (i am now an eigth grader) and i never want to leave! but of coarse i have to. It is the best school in the world!!! :)

Posted August 31, 2007

Woodland Middle School 2

Posted December 22, 2005
I think there was a lack of supervision and discipline at this school. The dress code was not followed, the zero tolerance was not followed, and the IDEA law was not followed. This district as a whole is poor and this is one of its poorer schools.

Posted May 31, 2005
- a former student
I am a graduate of Woodland. I can honestly say that my solitary year that I spent there remains the best of my school career. All aspects of Woodland are perfect for nurturing pre-teens. THe teachers are outstanding, the are both entertaining and informative. If I had to come up with a negative comment, I was dissappointed by the choral program. The teacher was outstanding but there just wasn't enthusiasm among the students regarding it. But those of us in the choir still relished our time together. Woodland is an amazing school with great leadership and students.

Posted January 20, 2005
I am a current student at Woodland. I think WMS is a great school, the teachers are nice and so are all the other staff members. They work hard to teach everything you need to know. you can't find a better school anywhere else. Mr. Lien (principal) rocks!!! I can't belive I am already in my 7th grade year, it has gone by sooooooooo fast! Chantal Speer

Posted January 18, 2005
Our 2 boys attended Woodland for the first time this school year. (2004-05) We are so impressed with the staff at this school. The teachers really care about the kids and the kids know that. It has a big impact on the kids' desire to do well in school. Our boys are getting a 3.8 average here. Moving here to this school was a fantastic choice for our children's educational future.

Woodland Middle School 4

Posted June 13, 2004
- a former student
ok, I'm not a parent, I'm a past student and the teachers and staff at Woodland made my middle school years the best it couldve been! the teachers know what theyre talking about and make learning fun for most of the students who choose to listen. I was a 4.0 my 6th and 8th grade year and 7th I was a 3.8! I worked hard but not as hard as the teachers did to get me where I am today. it has great extracurricular activities which include volleyball, basketball, wrestling, cross country, track and non sports such as IGNITE. I was in volleyball and basketball and IGNITE which helped me make better friends and taught me a lot! i couldnt have asked for a better year and it is all thanks to my teachers and sports coaches! Woodland is a wonderful middle school for any teen to attend! ~Erika Mowery CDA,ID

Woodland Middle School
2101, Coeur D'alene, ID  83815
Last modified Woodland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodland Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top