PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

I've been to this school since I was in pre-k. From pre-k forward I enjoyed the school. But now that I'm almost in high school I've noticed this school is super strict! Even though they may be strict the education is great! My GPA is 3.67! I owe it to this school! The school would be a lot better if you could express yourself with jewelry or nail polish...

This school and the staff are amazing. We have been to a few different schools over the last few years and this is where we will stay. My son and daughter are very different and their school needs are very different. One likes a challenge, the other one struggles at school. Both are loving this school and getting their needs filled. They said it feels like home:) I wish I wouldve put them here years ago.

Great School! My children are learning way more than public schools have offered. Caring Staff--Nice Parents--Great Kids! We love this school!

An amazing school with the best staff and children! You will feel like home when your at this school---full of love and Jesus!

The staff and teachers are kind and the teachers really challenge the students. The parents can participate in school or classroom activities but are not required or expected to. The school is well organized, clean and most importantly, offers time to pray and worship God daily! There are many activities provided such as hot lunch, physical training, and field trips. Most of all, our child who hates school enjoys Lake City. I would recomend Lake City to anyone who is looking for a school that gives a child an advantange in learning with the help of Jesus.

School is very over rated when it comes to academics being higher due to being a private Christian school. We did not find much Christianity at all. The price is very high for not getting any extras.

Last modified Lake City Jr Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10