Coeur d'Alene, ID
Before care: Yes

Posted January 28, 2014
We are so happy with LAM and our daughter loves it! The teachers are very loving and dedicated, the curriculum is challenging but exciting, and the families are true blessings. Students participate in performing arts, speech meets, spelling bees, etc. They are taught Spanish and Latin, interactive science, technology, Singapore math, and more. They are empowered to be confident and prepared with a solid foundation of Character and Values.

Posted April 10, 2012
Lutheran Academy of the Master is the best school for our children. We searched many schools in the greater Coeur d Alene area and Lutheran Academy was the only that fit all of our requirements. LAM has low teacher to student ratio, it is a loving, Christian environment, the curriculum is top notch (Spanish, Latin, Singapore Math), they offer full day Kindergarten, and the staff is truly interested in the life and development of each of our children. Our son, who could have entered kindergarten on time, needed more time to grow and mature. LAM offers a Bridge class that was perfect for him. Bridge, bridges the way between Pre-K and Kindergarten for students who are either too young to enter Kindergarten but are ready for something more challenging than Pre-K or for students who are old enough to into Kindergarten but are not quite ready. My children are excited to go to school. My youngest has even asked if he could go in the summer! The staff truly cares about each child and they are always available to the parents.

Posted November 14, 2010
I am thrilled to be at Lutheran Academy of the Master. The school is excellent in their curriculum. My third grader is learning some Junior High math concepts. They learned Spanish and now are teaching Latin. I couldn't ask for a better school. There is a low ratio of certified teachers to students. In the class of 16 kids there are two teachers. The school also brings in specialists in Science, Language, PE, Art, Drama Speech. The kids are not only getting an excellent education, they are excited to go to school. My kids are learning to be organized and take responsibility for their own work. The teachers are excellent and the Christian values are taught and lived. I am thankful to be at this excellent school. Bravo Shelly Mathews Principal

LAM Christian Academy 4

Posted September 07, 2010
Good school, nice teachers and staff - area of concern is the school is partners with the LAM church which is accepting and open to homosexual pastors in responsibility relationships.

Posted August 15, 2010
The Lutheran Academy has a truly wonderful staff that cares about each and every child as an individual. They are leaps and bounds ahead of the local schools concerning academics.

Posted February 03, 2009
LAM has a very caring and dedicated staff. As a parent I felt very welcomed and part of the family. My son has learned so many new things in his pre-K class that have amazed me. This is a very organized and structured school with emphasis on a loving, Christian education. My friend has a second grader who is successfully learning exponents! I have experience with public schools and can wholeheartedly say that LAM is an outstanding program. Love the small class sizes, too. It makes such a huge difference in children's learning.

Posted October 21, 2008
Small classes, loving teachers, a founder/Principal who has a passion for children, and amazing volunteers make this a great organization. It's the perfect prep for Charter, which is basically a free private school, right down the block. Definitely worth the investment in your child's education, and I've checked out other programs in the area.

LAM Christian Academy 2