Coeur d'Alene, ID

Posted May 28, 2015
We transferred from public school mid-year and once my son met the staff and students he never looked back. The faculty at LAM is top notch and they go above and beyond to make all children feel loved and safe and open to learn. Small class sizes, plenty of enrichment opportunities and excellent academic focus. Looking forward to Latin in 3rd grade! Amazing

Posted May 27, 2015
My daughter had been going to LAM for two years now. She loves her teachers and all the staff. They provide a well rounded education in an atmosphere that encourages learning. I wouldn't think of having her go anywhere else!

LAM Christian Academy
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 26, 2015
Bullying is not tolerated at this school, but more importantly, the character of the students is built up in their education.

Posted May 26, 2015
Our oldest child has attended LAM for the past three years (K-2nd). We love the wonderful nurturing environment and that she is growing in her faith and character, as well as being challenged academically every day. LAM is a worthwhile investment for our family.

Posted April 11, 2015
LAM is an amazing school that educated the whole child. I know my children's academics are being tenderly cared for as well as their hearts. They love going to school and are our performing above typical expectations. I would highly recommend this school!

LAM Christian Academy 4

Posted March 24, 2015
My two nieces go to LAM. I've been very impressed with the opportunities they've been given (learning Spanish, chess, public speaking, performing, etc.). They are excited to go to school daily.

Posted March 17, 2015
We love LAM! The teachers and all staff have been nothing short of amazing! We feel so blessed to be able to send our daughter to this astounding school. I highly recommend LAM without reservation! It has been a great choice for our daughter!

Posted March 11, 2015
So far so good! I love this school and I am incredibly taken back at the rate of my childrens learning. They are only in Pre-K and 1st grade and they are as happy as can be, speaking spanish and giving speeches and so much more. I am incredibly grateful for all that LAM is providing for my kids. Thank you LAM!

Posted February 18, 2015
This is the place for your children. We have been here for 10 years and the care and quality of teaching continues to reach new heights. Singapore math, arts, languages...all taught in love.

Posted February 04, 2015
I have nothing but great things to say about LAM Christian Academy. The staff is second to none and the education is top-notch. My first-grader is far more advanced in her academics than her peers at other schools. The school is very good about providing a well-rounded education involving a nice mix of academics with the arts. The school provides an excellent before and after school program which is open on breaks and through the summer months. Please consider sending your child(ren) to this school. My only regret is that I didn t enroll my daughter at a younger age.

LAM Christian Academy