Coeur d'Alene, ID

Posted April 11, 2015
LAM is an amazing school that educated the whole child. I know my children's academics are being tenderly cared for as well as their hearts. They love going to school and are our performing above typical expectations. I would highly recommend this school!

LAM Christian Academy 4

Posted March 24, 2015
My two nieces go to LAM. I've been very impressed with the opportunities they've been given (learning Spanish, chess, public speaking, performing, etc.). They are excited to go to school daily.

Posted March 17, 2015
We love LAM! The teachers and all staff have been nothing short of amazing! We feel so blessed to be able to send our daughter to this astounding school. I highly recommend LAM without reservation! It has been a great choice for our daughter!

Posted March 11, 2015
So far so good! I love this school and I am incredibly taken back at the rate of my childrens learning. They are only in Pre-K and 1st grade and they are as happy as can be, speaking spanish and giving speeches and so much more. I am incredibly grateful for all that LAM is providing for my kids. Thank you LAM!

Posted February 18, 2015
This is the place for your children. We have been here for 10 years and the care and quality of teaching continues to reach new heights. Singapore math, arts, languages...all taught in love.

Posted February 04, 2015
I have nothing but great things to say about LAM Christian Academy. The staff is second to none and the education is top-notch. My first-grader is far more advanced in her academics than her peers at other schools. The school is very good about providing a well-rounded education involving a nice mix of academics with the arts. The school provides an excellent before and after school program which is open on breaks and through the summer months. Please consider sending your child(ren) to this school. My only regret is that I didn t enroll my daughter at a younger age.

Posted February 04, 2015
We joined LAM in 2014 and we all love it. Our daughter is thriving and learning. She's not only excelling academically, she is learning respect, confidence, and many important life skills. All of the teachers and staff are always helpful and friendly. We highly recommend this school!

Posted January 28, 2014
We are so happy with LAM and our daughter loves it! The teachers are very loving and dedicated, the curriculum is challenging but exciting, and the families are true blessings. Students participate in performing arts, speech meets, spelling bees, etc. They are taught Spanish and Latin, interactive science, technology, Singapore math, and more. They are empowered to be confident and prepared with a solid foundation of Character and Values.

Posted April 10, 2012
Lutheran Academy of the Master is the best school for our children. We searched many schools in the greater Coeur d Alene area and Lutheran Academy was the only that fit all of our requirements. LAM has low teacher to student ratio, it is a loving, Christian environment, the curriculum is top notch (Spanish, Latin, Singapore Math), they offer full day Kindergarten, and the staff is truly interested in the life and development of each of our children. Our son, who could have entered kindergarten on time, needed more time to grow and mature. LAM offers a Bridge class that was perfect for him. Bridge, bridges the way between Pre-K and Kindergarten for students who are either too young to enter Kindergarten but are ready for something more challenging than Pre-K or for students who are old enough to into Kindergarten but are not quite ready. My children are excited to go to school. My youngest has even asked if he could go in the summer! The staff truly cares about each child and they are always available to the parents.

Posted November 14, 2010
I am thrilled to be at Lutheran Academy of the Master. The school is excellent in their curriculum. My third grader is learning some Junior High math concepts. They learned Spanish and now are teaching Latin. I couldn't ask for a better school. There is a low ratio of certified teachers to students. In the class of 16 kids there are two teachers. The school also brings in specialists in Science, Language, PE, Art, Drama Speech. The kids are not only getting an excellent education, they are excited to go to school. My kids are learning to be organized and take responsibility for their own work. The teachers are excellent and the Christian values are taught and lived. I am thankful to be at this excellent school. Bravo Shelly Mathews Principal

LAM Christian Academy