Ramsey Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2014
I am not impressed with this school. We have to spend extra money for uniforms, they say kids not wearing uniform will be sent home, but I constantly see kids not wearing clothes in the uniform guidelines. They need to either follow the policy or remove it. The vice principal didn't know any of the kids names when we took at our, neither did the front desk for that matter and it was almost the end of the school year! It seems we have to spend extra money to send our kids here, and the education isn't better than other schools.

Posted February 27, 2011
As a former and soon to be parent of ramsey I have been impressed by this school. I find the uniform interseting. This way you don't know by mode of dress who can afford name brands and who can not. This I believe will cut down on the way some students are picked on for what their parents can't afford. If we as parents look back to our school days I know we have all seen or been a part of teasing another student for the way they were dressed. This is a great idea.

Ramsey Elementary School 4

Posted January 24, 2011
I am pleased with this Ramsey's academics and community. However, the school's "uniform policy" silly and intrusive. My daughter takes pride in her appearance and her dress is not disruptive--she should be able to wear what she chooses. Policy may be merely a plug for local embroidery shops?

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted May 18, 2007

Ramsey Elementary School
W 1351 Kathleen Ave, Coeur D Alene, ID  83815
(208) 765-2010
Last modified Ramsey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramsey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top