Coeur D Alene, ID

Ramsey Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2015
The school is so crowded. I feel my kids get left behind. We will be transferring to a better school.

Ramsey Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2011
As a former and soon to be parent of ramsey I have been impressed by this school. I find the uniform interseting. This way you don't know by mode of dress who can afford name brands and who can not. This I believe will cut down on the way some students are picked on for what their parents can't afford. If we as parents look back to our school days I know we have all seen or been a part of teasing another student for the way they were dressed. This is a great idea.

Ramsey Elementary School 4

Posted January 24, 2011
I am pleased with this Ramsey's academics and community. However, the school's "uniform policy" silly and intrusive. My daughter takes pride in her appearance and her dress is not disruptive--she should be able to wear what she chooses. Policy may be merely a plug for local embroidery shops?

Ramsey Elementary School
W 1351 Kathleen Ave, Coeur D Alene, ID  83815
(208) 765-2010
Last modified Ramsey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramsey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top