Winton Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2009
Winton is a small elementary school with a big heart. It still cares about the individual student and the family that is the support circle around that student. I like the personality, spirit and commitment of the staff and teachers. My daughter loves this school.

Winton Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2008

Winton Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2007
Our family moved back to Coeur d'Alene in the beginning of the spring. We were gone for 6 months. My son had to transfer to Winton to finish his year of Kindergarten. He felt very welcome and we really liked it there. I like the way they have everything set up and he did very well there. I would recomend Winton for Kindergarten.

Winton Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
The school counseler, Mrs. Semko was very understanding and thorough. Her follow-up was greatly apprieciated. She is a great asset to the school.

Winton Elementary School
920 La Crosse Ave, Coeur D Alene, ID  83814
Last modified Winton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top