Posted December 04, 2009
Think especially highly of Spec. Ed. Director Shelli. Fantastic.

Culdesac School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
it has a lot to offer our children becouse it's so very small and personibal, the children have a wonderful oppertunity to sicseed becouse they fit in. they don't have to try to be somthing or someone there not everyone love's everyone and so they consentrate more on what really matters and that is education.

Culdesac School 0

Posted May 09, 2009
Unless the schoolboard has gotten rid of its hipocrits. The school and the people running it are losers. With the exception of a couple of people the school should lose their grants.

Posted November 24, 2006
Culdesac school has been great for my son, the smaller classes and one on one is just what he needed. I also like the fact that the teachers/staff are willing to talk with you and discuss my childs educational needs with me. To me its just one awesome school and I am so happy we are a part of it.

Posted April 26, 2005

Culdesac School
600 Culdesac Ave, Culdesac, ID  83524
Last modified Culdesac School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Culdesac School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.