Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 25, 2016
Totally depends on the teacher. They have the full spectrum from totally effective to totally ineffective.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted June 25, 2016
My boys were in a adVanced & AP classes and did not have that much homework.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted June 25, 2016
Never focused on. I know a friend's special Ed daughter had to start having lunch in the classroom, due to teasing in the lunch room. I wish the teasers were addressed instead.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted June 25, 2016
Never saw this focused on either way. There was tons of cheating, that frustrated my children.

Eagle High School 4

Posted June 25, 2016
I had two sons go to Eagle HS. A great school for Idaho, a good school for other areas in the US we have lived. Small enough, that kids can be on just about any sports team they desire. Some teachers fantastic, some not. I always found the principal accommodating. Our alphabetically assigned guidance counselor was not responsive, but I worked around that with another one who is extremely responsive. There are snobs, there are farmers… Both of my children found fantastic friends. And didn't let these distinctions affect their choice of friends. I wish they enforced the dress code more; More modest. It made me a little nervous how open the campus was. But it is standard in Idaho.

Eagle High School 3

Posted August 23, 2015
Classes are what you seek - they have a variety or AP and advanced classes. Also, common among public schools as may kids have attended private and IB schools used as my comparison, you have your share of disengaged and disrespectful kids who are a product of their home examples. School only has these 6-7 hours a day, the rest, the parents need to step up. In all, although not as strong academically as I would like, better than most public schools and the quality of life is excellent in Idaho.

Eagle High School 3

Posted January 26, 2014
Coming from Scottsdale, AZ it is humorous that these kids think they know money. Socially these kids are taught very little. Disrespectful, bratty individuals are high in numbers at this school. The good news is that for the kids who are better rounded there is hiking, skiing, golfing, room to rollerblade, and explore. I enjoy watching my youths growth, and our family refuses to treat others negatively due to our financial blessings. If other parents thought this way, the school would be much more inviting.

Eagle High School 5

Posted September 05, 2013
From the Janitor to the Principal, great kis, great school. I feel lucky the my chidren were able to attend. Thanks Eagle High.

Eagle High School 2

Posted June 28, 2013
The students I spent my time with all had been, for the most part, stuck-up kids who really have no consideration for others. The teachers I had and genuinely liked is at a low number of five, and I didn't even get four of them until I was a senior. The administration were the most annoying bunch I've ever seen. They're way too obsessed with enforcing these pointless rules than they are making sure students are legitimately happy and learning. If you have to, sure, send your kids here. But don't be surprised if they end up hating it.

Eagle High School 5

Posted December 20, 2012
High school is what you make of it and for my kids they have had great opportunities to attend challenging classes with excellent/caring teachers. This school also offers many honors, AP and concurrent classes. The school district overall offers many options for parents and their children....not only for college bound students but vocational opportunities as well. There's no excuse for a child in this district to not get a great education because there is something out there for any child depending what direction they want go in in the future as long as they are willing to learn and work hard.

574 North Park Ln, Eagle, ID  83616
Last modified Eagle High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.