Posted January 26, 2014
Coming from Scottsdale, AZ it is humorous that these kids think they know money. Socially these kids are taught very little. Disrespectful, bratty individuals are high in numbers at this school. The good news is that for the kids who are better rounded there is hiking, skiing, golfing, room to rollerblade, and explore. I enjoy watching my youths growth, and our family refuses to treat others negatively due to our financial blessings. If other parents thought this way, the school would be much more inviting.

Eagle High School 5

Posted September 05, 2013
From the Janitor to the Principal, great kis, great school. I feel lucky the my chidren were able to attend. Thanks Eagle High.

Eagle High School 2

Posted June 28, 2013
The students I spent my time with all had been, for the most part, stuck-up kids who really have no consideration for others. The teachers I had and genuinely liked is at a low number of five, and I didn't even get four of them until I was a senior. The administration were the most annoying bunch I've ever seen. They're way too obsessed with enforcing these pointless rules than they are making sure students are legitimately happy and learning. If you have to, sure, send your kids here. But don't be surprised if they end up hating it.

Eagle High School 5

Posted December 20, 2012
High school is what you make of it and for my kids they have had great opportunities to attend challenging classes with excellent/caring teachers. This school also offers many honors, AP and concurrent classes. The school district overall offers many options for parents and their children....not only for college bound students but vocational opportunities as well. There's no excuse for a child in this district to not get a great education because there is something out there for any child depending what direction they want go in in the future as long as they are willing to learn and work hard.

Eagle High School 4

Posted April 15, 2011
Although not a perfect school, I am quite impressed with most aspects of Eagle High School. In California my son would have had to pass through metal detectors daily, been careful what color he wore because of gang violence, the teachers and administrators openly attacked social viewpoints different from their own, they did not want parent input and directly told us that they knew better than we did what was best for our children. Academically they spent more time on social education than core subjects. I have found the administration at EHS willing to listen and very professional. There are many supportive, friendly students and parents for the arts/music as well as sports. Kids have ample opportunity to be involved and to succeed at EHS. There are a few teachers which could improve on preparing the kids for college in their respective subjects, but I have found that most of them are interested in the success of the kids.

Posted March 22, 2011
I currently attend this school. I am a junior, and I didn't even know who our principle was until a few months ago, and i consider myself an involved student. School spirit is zero, although attendance during games is usually pretty good. the honors and AP programs are also excellent. The administration's control of the school really stinks, but the academics are great. They need to spend less time making stupid rules and more time out among the students so that we are comfortable talking to them instead of asking who the principle is.

Eagle High School 1

Posted February 21, 2010

Posted April 16, 2009
I've gone to Eagle the last four years and I have really enjoyed it. I got lucky in getting a lot of really great teachers though. Mrs. Chumbley, Mr. Fedigan, Ms. Harrison, Mr. Collins to name a few. I think it is run fairly well and the academics are really good. Its a fun atomoshere to learn in and its got a lot of spirit. The extracurricular activites are good. The chior, drama, football, volleyball programs are great. This school is known to be a bit cliquey among the Treasure Valley High Schools. But I feel like Eagle has prepared me for college and I got to say I'm going to miss it! Mustangs forever!!

Posted March 29, 2009
Eagle High School would be a great place to learn, but the majority of students make it a terrible place to learn. There is prejudice, negativity, and unacceptable behavior in the hallways. The administration does little to nothing to end these things and focuses more on making sure the students are where they are supposed to be and adhere to strict and pointless policies. The teachers are nice, and constantly show a will to teach and do so in an excellent manner. It's too bad that administration and misbehaving students ruin it for those who really do care. Also, extracurricular activities (besides football) seem to be passed over by administration. The music programs are a common culprit of poor decision making on the administration's end.

Eagle High School 0

Posted February 13, 2009
If management is doing things right and leadership is doing the right thing, EHS is in th ewrost hands in the valley. Administration is biased as to students and parents...teachers lack any sort of comittment to the kids, and the students could care less about the emotional, physical or spiritual well-being of others. The lack of leadership exhibits itself well when you see no one at the games, no one in the halls, no one addressing students needs, and certainly no attention to the tax payers who want the school to succeed.

Eagle High School
574 North Park Ln, Eagle, ID  83616
Last modified Eagle High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top