Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 27, 2015
Though we have had trouble with too much homework, the teachers have always been willing to work with families and students to find the right balance between needing to practice work and home time.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted November 27, 2015
Soaring Eagle program allows students to acknowledge one another, so they are looking for ways to respect and compliment others.

Posted November 27, 2015
The teachers truly care about their students and the learning experience. There are also lots of parent volunteers who assist to provide more individual attention. The Arts focus provides a great base for creativity and creative expression, even through the basics of math and reading.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 27, 2015
Miss Short (3rd grade) is amazing. Not only does she care about her students, but their families as well. She went above and beyond to provide help to my younger child who is not even in her class!

Posted July 30, 2015
I absolutely love this school, the staff, principal and all the plays and programs they have each year. All three of my kids go here and they have learned SO much! They are really good with working individually with students and give the slower learners one on one attention with extra time and the excellerated learner more advanced material to help them learn more and not be bored. Great school!!

Posted October 12, 2014
EESA is a wonderful school. Last year they got rid of 3 duds; one was the secretary, the other a mean and lousy 2nd grade teacher, and the other an old and out of touch Principal. GOOD NEWS!!! They were replaced by caring, intelligent, and forward thinking peeps! It's a great place for any child to be, learn, and soar!

Posted September 04, 2014
1. The school has new administration. 2. The new secretary and administrator are wonderful. 3. Eagle elementary has the BEST teachers. 4. Your child will not be left behind unless you fight it. 5. The teachers can be a bit old school as far as expectations of the students and behavior...I love my son being in this environment because it teaches them how to get along with others early and helps them to understand natural consequences. 6. I just love the school and all of the parents and students my son is able to have relationships with. Very appreciative.

Posted May 07, 2014
I started at Star Elementary and communication was missing. I made the tough decision to move my child to EESA and have never been so happy. I am thankful that there is such an amazing school in our area. Thank you Eagle Elementary!

Eagle Elementary School Of Arts 2

Posted January 29, 2014
Eagle Elementary staff is not friendly nor helpful. Some of the teachers are great. Those that aren't can really be bad...my daughter's second grade teacher always sat behind the desk - was rough (speaking) with kids, would not let them go to the bathroom except at her appointed times which resulted in a little boy wetting his pants one day - his mother was furious - hadn't happened since she potty trained him 5 years previously! She did not feel like the staff was helpful at all, neither did I in my situation. The music, art, and theater are good but they are super remedial in math and science.

Eagle Elementary School Of Arts 3

Posted January 27, 2014
I've had 2 students at Eagle Elem. -both advanced in math and it took the administration/teachers 4 months to figure out where/how to place them. Still, their adjustments weren't adequate and I eventually took them out. The teachers seem to either be really good or really not, though I know one of those we were unhappy with a few years ago is now retired. There is a lot of parent involvement and some great art, music, and theater programs. Our biggest complaint is the administration. Today, the website is STILL not current and I'm pretty sure it never has been, at least in the 5 years we have been affiliated with them. One of the 5th grade teachers who was excellent doesn't even teach there anymore but is still listed on their site. We have not had good relations with the secretary - after 5 years of dealing with her, I feel she is power hungry, argumentative, and really slow or just unaware. I had multiple times when she did not send my messages to the principal or evaded my questions or gave me misinformation. If you can handle the administration, and are super involved as an advocate for your child, I would recommend this school. We loved the music & art teachers.

475 North Eagle Rd, Eagle, ID  83616
Last modified Eagle Elementary School Of Arts is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.