Bad
Good

Posted September 27, 2012
I believe that Ms. j. Benson is the hardest working, devoted teacher in her field. I love her for that.

Posted November 19, 2011
My son struggled at other charter schools, without one on one connection with the teachers. Staff at Eagle Academy take time with the students with the goal to lead them to excellence. The programs offered at Eagle Academy have showed my son what he wants to strive for in college.

Posted November 19, 2011
The commitment from the teachers at this school is amazing. Best school i have put my kids in by far. The level of learning is high, and students are held at a high standard, but have so many oppurtunities for help.

Posted October 11, 2009
My daughter has excelled so much since she started at Eagle Academy. I am very proud of her accomplishments. I praise her teachers (whom she adores) for their hard work. She graduates this year and I am a very proud parent.

Posted February 26, 2008
Eagle Academy is the greatest school that I have ever been to the teachers really care if you learn or not. they're on me all the time to make sure that I'm getting my stuff doen and makeing sure that I really understand it, and if I don't they take time to gelp you understand it.

Posted June 08, 2007
The quality of teaching was great! Extra time given for those who needed it. After school and after the school year ended, my son was still able to get help and will receive his diploma!! Thanks Ms. Dewey & Ms. Stewart

Eagle Academy