Eagle, ID

Posted April 30, 2014
I think Seven Oaks is a really good school to attend I attended Seven Oaks from thir grade to fifth. It was a great experience and when someone is upset another person is there to help them.

Seven Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2014
I agree with other reviewers. Seven Oaks is a good school. My child has attended for Kindergarten and now First Grade. Biggest disappointment this year is that the student teacher ratio is 28:1 in my child's first grade class. I volunteer in the class, and I feel that there are way too many kids for one teacher to handle. Otherwise, good school with caring teachers in a good neighborhood. PTA is well-funded.

Posted June 09, 2013
Seven Oaks is an amazing elementary school in Eagle! We were previously at a private school in Eagle, then one of the charter schools, and I will tell you that Seven Oaks is better than both. My children are both academically very strong, and they have both been nurtured to continue to grow and excel during their years at Seven Oaks. The teachers absolutely teach to the ability of each child, parents are notably more engaged than at any other school of which we have been a part, and the students are more socially mature than those from the private/charter schools in our area. Walk into this school and you will feel the positive energy - spend a day in the classrooms and you will observe the academic strengths. Eagle almost has too many school choices that it dilutes the neighborhoods - but I cannot say enough positive words about Seven Oaks. If you are considering options for your children, visit this school, talk to the administration, teachers and parents. Test scores speak for themselves. (And, there are not the financial ups and downs of the charter schools in the area, always wondering if the school will survive another year) Seven Oaks offers a GREAT EDUCATION.

Posted September 07, 2011
The best school I have ever been a part of. Excellent volunteerism, community leaders, and a family like environment. The teachers are one of a kind, using solid educational tools and knowledge combined with tender care for each student to create our future leaders.

Posted May 25, 2010
Our kids have attended Seven Oaks for the past five years and we would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone planning to live in Eagle. We experience both ends of the spectrum with one child that struggles in school and one that excels and have received excellent education for both of our kids.

Posted August 21, 2009
This is an amazing school. We are blessed with so many good options here in Eagle we have an arts magnet, a science and engineering magnet, a K-12 international business charter, and a private art academy. But Seven Oaks teaches all areas at all levels. The teachers are amazing, the principal really has her head on straight, and we are excited about what we are learning this year.

Posted March 29, 2009
Seven Oaks Elementary is one of the best schools in the whole Treasure Valley. The teachers and staff are very friendly, and are good at what they do - teaching. The PTA involvement is one of the best I've ever seen! I believe the year-round calendar is better because it eliminates overly long and few breaks, and uses shorter and more frequent breaks, to prevent loss of education and to keep things rolling.

Seven Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted December 22, 2008
As you can see by the school ISAT score, the teachers are doing a great job. There is a ton of parent involvement, and great activiites. I feel the new administration and counselor are very concerned with targeting advanced learners for more progressive growth and that is exciting because there are so many smart kids at this school. They need to move beyond the ISAT though, and teach to the childs skill level.

Posted July 30, 2008
This school is fantastic! The teachers are all excellent and genuinely care about the kids. The staff is always quick to help out and they have excellent communication amongst themselves. The volunteers make a huge difference and the PTA is always planning fun things. The year round program really allows for kids to maintain their knowledge and provide flexibility to working parents.

Posted May 14, 2008

Seven Oaks Elementary School
1441 Sevenoakes Way, Eagle, ID  83616
Last modified Seven Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seven Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top