Eagle, ID

Posted June 05, 2013
Tons of learning going on in this school. The Montessori method is closely followed and they are accredited by the American Montessori Society. While learning there is also plenty of socializing going on and the kids develop a love of learning and also deep friendships. My child is eager and willing to go to school each day, that is the most important sign of a quality learning program for me!

Posted October 26, 2011
Both our children attend Eagle Montessori. The learning environment is amazing! If you want to invest in your child's education start at preschool, you will be amazed how eager their minds are to learning. Stop by and visit, you will be so glad you did!

Posted March 28, 2010
We are so happy with this school! Our son's teacher is amazing! She teaches him to be peaceful, helpful, and independent. She treats the children with love and respect. Our child is learning to behave well at school, and receives individualized instruction on a daily basis. Our oldest went to another Montessori close by, and it can't even compare. This school is worth the extra $$ for better classroom management, individual attention, and love toward your child.

Posted November 17, 2008
I highly recommend Eagle Montessori! My son went there through Kindergarten, and my daughter currently attends preschool. They teach kids the love of learning, foster independence, and promote kindness and compassion. My son is well ahead of his peers academically after having spent his preschool and kindergarten years at Eagle Montessori. Parents are involved, teachers are amazing, and the Montessori methodology (including mixed age classrooms) is adhered to which makes for a wonderful experience.

Posted November 18, 2004
I can not say enough good things about this school. The attention given to the children is truly amazing. The facility is clean and well organized. Within two months our 4 year old son has learned to 'pack away' each toy/activity at home before going on the the next one. He has also learned to put his coat on by himself, fold clothes, count in spanish, spell his name in sign, hold a pencil correctly, well the list goes on. You need to see the classrooms to fully appreciate all that is offered. My husband and I both wish we had had this opportunity when we were kids.

Montessori Academy