Filer, ID

Posted April 28, 2010
Filer High is excellent because the teachers are here every morning to help the students. There are less students failing classes then any school in this region.

Posted March 02, 2010
This school has an awesome teaching system. The teachers are great at what they do.

Filer High School 1

Posted August 16, 2008

Filer High School 1

Posted August 16, 2008

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted January 19, 2006
- a former student
I attended moved to the Filer School District during my freshman year. From the first day I attended Filer High School clear up until I graduated, I enjoyed every minute of it. Filer is a small town therefore it is easy to get to know everybody on a personal level. The teachers there are great and the principal is very open minded and well trained. Beside the fact that Filer is a great place to attend school on an academic level, the sports programs are also very good as well. There is always something to do whether it is sports, music,art, or just school is genral. Filer is a spectacular school and I would highly reccomend to anybody.JS

Posted June 09, 2005
- a former student
I attended all of Filer schools, my entire education was gathered there in the small town. I myself loved the school and hope to one day have my children attend there too. Not only in elementary, middle but also in high school. The high school is a friendly place where everyone knows your name. Its hard to be missed, which helps for one on one interaction. This is only one of the qualities that Filer provides. Having great athletic programs is also a wonderful hobbie to take up while attending Filer. Just note that while going to Filer High School you can enjoy yourself in a relaxed but upbeat place where you can somewhat call it home.DB

Posted October 19, 2004
- a former student
As a graduate of FHS, I look back on it in a positive light. For the small size of the school, there is a diverse pool of opportunities for students should they go looking for them. The high school is still relatively new and well-kept. As with any school, there are some outstanding teachers and some that are not up to par. Filer takes pride in its activities and supports what it offers. In comparison to other schools in the area of the same size, Filer seems to have equal strength in its programs, as opposed to some strong and some weak.

Filer High School 3

Posted September 27, 2004
- a former student
I attended this school from 1997-2001 and I have mixed reviews. This school has a poor selection of course offerings and it did not challenge me at all. There are some teachers that are really great at Filer, but like many schools there are also teachers that should not be teaching there at all. I have recently learned that many valuable teachers are leaving Filer High School for better school districts and better job opportunities. The principal also did not impress me very much when I attended, and I was the kind of student he knew because of academic achievements not because of disciplinary problems. It appeared that he did not care about the concerns about the teachers or students, but rather was concerned about the image of the school to the outside community and other school districts.

Posted September 10, 2004
- a former student
I went to Filer High 99-02. I enjoyed going to Filer very much the teachers were very kind & are very well trained. I miss seeing my favorite teachers. I like Filer very much!

Filer High School
3915 North Wildcat Way 2300 Ea, Filer, ID  83328
Last modified Filer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Filer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top