Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

We accidentally left a childs sweatshirt at a basketball practice this Monday night. I went back Tuesday afternoon to the office to see if someone had turned it in. I was greeted at the office window by the back of 5 ladies heads. They saw that I was there waiting and didn't feel the need to acknowledge me. Finally I said hello and one lady looked in my direction. I started to tell her that I was wondering if a sweatshirt had been turned in and she was immediately aggitated. As I was asking a question she started speaking over top of me and then said to ME "DON'T YOU INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM SPEAKING TO YOU!" I was not even talking. She didn't even attempt to look in the lost and found and sent me off telling me to call "park and rec". It was an extremely negative experience when I came in with a simple question and a smile on my face. I am not writing this in hopes of getting anyone repremanded or as a place to let off steam, I simply want admin to know this occured. Your front office is the "face" of your school. And if I didn't have any experience with your school system other then talking with that lady, I would never want to have anything to do with your school again. Sad because I have heard good things about you guys! Hope that this can initiate some conversation amoung staff about why they got into the education system in the first place.

my daughter went to Atlas Elamentry in Hayden Idaho from kindergarden to 5th grade and it is by far one of the best schools!' MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE TEACHERS, THEY HAVE A DESIRE TO HELP KIDS LEARN AND HAVE POSITIVE ATTITUDES ABOUT IT AND WITH OUR KIDS. I ONLY WISH THEY HAD 6TH GRADE HERE SO MY DAUGHTER COULD STILL BE THERE.

This school has excellent, dedicated teachers. They provide academic programs which challenge children while keeping them engaged. The teachers provide feedback to parents often and offer helpful suggestions. They care about the students and are kind and conciderate to others.

I think this school has been wonderful for my son, although much bigger than the school that my son was used to in Washington before we moved here. There is a little bit of an issue with communication, as I am not sent updates on upcoming school field trips and such, but otherwise it is a very nice school and my son loves it.

Last modified Atlas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.