Hayden Lake, ID

Atlas Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2012
my daughter went to Atlas Elamentry in Hayden Idaho from kindergarden to 5th grade and it is by far one of the best schools!' MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE TEACHERS, THEY HAVE A DESIRE TO HELP KIDS LEARN AND HAVE POSITIVE ATTITUDES ABOUT IT AND WITH OUR KIDS. I ONLY WISH THEY HAD 6TH GRADE HERE SO MY DAUGHTER COULD STILL BE THERE.

Atlas Elementary School 5

Posted April 05, 2011
This school has excellent, dedicated teachers. They provide academic programs which challenge children while keeping them engaged. The teachers provide feedback to parents often and offer helpful suggestions. They care about the students and are kind and conciderate to others.

Atlas Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2009
I think this school has been wonderful for my son, although much bigger than the school that my son was used to in Washington before we moved here. There is a little bit of an issue with communication, as I am not sent updates on upcoming school field trips and such, but otherwise it is a very nice school and my son loves it.

Atlas Elementary School
3000 West Honeysuckle, Hayden Lake, ID  83835
Last modified Atlas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atlas Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top